• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Ireland

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
inzi always pushes his luck with the fast bowlers..why doesnt he bowl them 7 overs and then let them rest instead of waiting for the oppositon to jump on a tired bowler

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
this should end Kaneria's World cup campaign...i think we got off cheaply..he owuld have costed us way more than those runs later on against better teams....this makes it easy to drop him once afridi comes in..

How did baldy bowl...i thought Sami was gonna play today

Slow Love™

International Captain
These guys are rollicking along nicely at the moment, around five an over through the last nine or so. Pretty much all Samuels though.

Some of the Pakistan throwing to the keeper has turned what might have been some close calls into fairly comfortable ones.

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
what should be good total on this pitch...??? i mean if the pitch is nothing special then Pak shouldnt have a problem chasing 230 odd

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
10 more overs of spin remaining...lara can still feast on PAK...if needed Inzi should give gul a ball within the next 5 overs

simmy

International Regular
Shiv got some good quality deliveries though.
But to bat for that long and get out to an airy fairy shot is a bit disappointing.

I think its important for the WC that Windies win this although, I honestly can't see it happen.

They will likely post 230 and Pak will cruise maybe losing 4 or 5 on the way.

PY

International Coach
Lovin' Samuels and Lara cruising along at the moment. Was mostly Samuels but Lara hits 10 off last over.

Just got this impression that Lara is going to monster something today, no doubt that's a kiss of death. :laugh:

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lovin' Samuels and Lara cruising along at the moment. Was mostly Samuels but Lara hits 10 off last over.

Just got this impression that Lara is going to monster something today, no doubt that's a kiss of death. :laugh:
OT: To PY: My Mum says to remind Phil it's Mother's Day on Sunday

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
Dude like i said i dont blame kaneria but the ODI;s are not meant for leg spinners.....its a game for flat spinner who dont turn or dont give the ball that much loop...

and against a champion like lara...Inzi should have not picked kaneria anyway..may agianst england or nz..not India or WI

Fusion

Global Moderator
Dude like i said i dont blame kaneria but the ODI;s are not meant for leg spinners.....its a game for flat spinner who dont turn or dont give the ball that much loop...

and against a champion like lara...Inzi should have not picked kaneria anyway..may agianst england or nz..not India or WI
I don't see the fascination with Kaneria in ODI's. He's not a strike bowler, and bleeds away runs. I hope this is the last we see of him in ODI's. :@