• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your favourite photographs with cricketers

Brook's side

International 12th Man
Ones I still have are with:
Viv
Beefy (with his arm round me)
Sachin
Kapil
Azharuddin (I sat next to him and he looked like his world was coming to an end)
Lamby

I used to have many more, but was pleased to find these ones last year at least.
Lost all my autograph collections unfortunately.

A friend of mine I used to go to the cricket with a lot though, has a hand written signed letter from Don Bradman! (obviously he hasn't lost that one!)

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I had one of WG Grace and me enjoying some snacks in SEA......sadly been misplaced though.

Brook's side

International 12th Man
In 2014 I got pics with Hadlee and Gavaskar who was commentating on the India tour to NZ. Other ones are Martin Crowe at his book launch for 'Raw', Grant Elliot and Phil Simmons (at the Basin when he was here in 2020 as Windies coach).
Nice.
I have one with Hadlee too.

Midwinter

State Captain
I think Burgey might have posted this one somewhere before. Isn't he the cove in the bowler hat on the top right watching Reggie Duff and Vic Trumper going out to bat.

1715939583275.jpeg