• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vote for your favorite type of batsmen

Your Favorite Type of Batsmen

• Total voters

subshakerz

International Coach
Which type of batsmen generally appeals to your cricket tastes the most?

Accumulator - Perfect technique, perfect defense, generally conservative

Swashbuckler - Timing, flair, all the shots, front foot player, generally aggressive

Master Blaster - Brute force, unorthodox strokes, risk taker, very high SR, generally ultra aggressive

Grinder - Nudger, man of crisis, can get into blast or block mode depending on situation, generally consolidates

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Somewhere between accumulator and swashbuckler I guess. When I think of accumulators I think of players who take a lot of singles and open the face. I like boundary hitters but I don't like them to be too aggressive because the technique/footwork tends to lose purity as that happens.