• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Real ATG / GOAT discussion thread

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It was the rainy season of 2005 when I single handedly massacred 1.5 billion anopheles mosquitoes in Guyana.

I was so sadistic at times that I carefully tortured them by catching one with my hands and methodically pulling out limb after limb in 5-minute intervals...I wanted to see them suffer.

Socerer 01

International Captain
It was the rainy season of 2005 when I single handedly massacred 1.5 billion anopheles mosquitoes in Guyana.

I was so sadistic at times that I carefully tortured them by catching one with my hands and methodically pulling out limb after limb in 5-minute intervals...I wanted to see them suffer.
you vile monster

why did you spare the Aedes mosquitoes?