• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Zimbabwe in Bangladesh- T20s

Aritro

International Regular
Just tuned in, didn't realise this was on. Has it been a turner?

w00t mah guy Saifuddin is back.

Aritro

International Regular
LMAO, that's one of the worst LB decisions I've ever seen. Hit him a mile outside off stump

Aritro

International Regular
Be nice to have a total to chase here, although I'm sort of worried we'll embarrass ourselves

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
I dont know why we did not go for the kill after those 7 wickets. Just let them build the partnership. Looking ominous now

Aritro

International Regular
How good does Saif look. I fkn love the ****. Always annoyed me how they batted him down the order without ever thinking to use him as a floating bat and sending him in with a solid ten overs left. to clout the ball around. He's exactly what we need. He has a very good technique as well, he looks like a batsman. There's a very high quality player in there waiting to burst out.

Last edited:

Aritro

International Regular
Be good if they tried to chase this down at 8-9 runs an over but then you can make yourselves look very foolish trying something like that instead of taking the opposition seriously

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
How good does Saif look. I fkn love the ****. Always annoyed me how they batted him down the order without ever thinking to use him as a floating bat and send him in with a solid ten overs left. He's exactly what we need. He a very good technique as well, he looks like a batsman. There's a very high quality player in there waiting to burst out.
Yeah I think they dont use him well. Always maintained hes more like batting all rounder. Good that new selection committee bought him back into the side and for WC. I think we got two good allrounders with big hitting abilities lower down the order with Saifuddin and Rishad. If its a spinning pitch then Sheikh Mahedi should play as pure spinner and bat lower than both.

Aritro

International Regular
The important thing of course is that we wait for the bad balls and under no circumstances try to lift the run rate. Any shots played in the air should also be avoided at all costs. Attempts to hit the ball for six should correctly be viewed as instances of irresponsibility. #DeshiCommentary

Aritro

International Regular
Lol there it is, he's already started banging on about waiting for the bad balls FFS

Aritro

International Regular
BOOM, Muzurabani is so good. Fantastic delivery to get rid of Litton. It jagged in a mile, although I'm not sure his technique was up to it on that occasion.

Aritro

International Regular
This has been a piss poor performance by us, saved only by Zimbabwe dropping very simple catches. We've been doing our usual **** struggling along at 4 an over unable to hit it out of the square. They could have us on the ropes by now if they'd taken those catches

SeamUp

International Coach
Fear for Zim cricket. Ervine, Williams & Raza nearly pensioners. Bad enough already that Namibia & Uganda are qualifying for tournaments and they aren't.

These games are crucial for next T20 WC I believe.