• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2024

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Any one else think these two could've easily carried them over 300 if the game went on till the 20th..
It looked like that in the earlier game too but it's hard for the new guys to keep on in the same vein. If someone like Klaasen has a good night then pfft forget about it

Oh you mean if they didn't get out. Sure, 350 even, but law of averages and all that.

vmaddy

Cricket Spectator
Watching these two guys and Narine/Salt open such innings..

And us CSK fans have to watch Rahane open :laugh:

I'm sure he'll make a 45-ball 60 at 'Chinnaswamy' which CSK would go on to lose with everyone else hitting at 200+ S/R

HouHsiaoHsien

International 12th Man
Watching these two guys and Narine/Salt open such innings..

And us CSK fans have to watch Rahane open :laugh:

I'm sure he'll make a 45-ball 60 at 'Chinnaswamy' which CSK would go on to lose with everyone else hitting at 200+ S/R
Rahane’s struggled a lot this season

redalert

Cricket Spectator
At what point does Travis Head enter the discussion as the GOAT? Absolutely destroyed an incredible Indian bowling lineup in ODI world cup final.

Now setting T20 records the likes of which we have never seen.

Enjoy this greatness while we see it. This guy is just on another level.

Regardless, criminal that Bhuvi wasn't award Player of the Match here. He won the game in the 1st innings Powerplay and in a batting paradise conceded just 12 runs, took 2 important wickets from his 4 overs. The game was already won by the time Head and Abishek came to bat. Bhuvi was robbed.

vmaddy

Cricket Spectator
At what point does Travis Head enter the discussion as the GOAT? Absolutely destroyed an incredible Indian bowling lineup in ODI world cup final.

Now setting T20 records the likes of which we have never seen.

Enjoy this greatness while we see it. This guy is just on another level
I wouldn't say he 'destroyed' the bowling in the finals... There were a lot of factors that went against India that day.. Toss, Dew and Aussie bowling limiting that Indian batting to the dot.. all helped.. Everything just went right for Aussies that day.. And nothing else could've defeated the Indian team.. Easily the best Indian ODI WC team.. Only 'weakness' was the absence of H Pandya in place of Sky..

redalert

Cricket Spectator
By the way, cr
I wouldn't say he 'destroyed' the bowling in the finals... There were a lot of factors that went against India that day.. Toss, Dew and Aussie bowling limiting that Indian batting to the dot.. all helped.. Everything just went right for Aussies that day.. And nothing else could've defeated the Indian team.. Easily the best Indian ODI WC team.. Only 'weakness' was the absence of H Pandya in place of Sky..

Gotta give some credit to the sheer and utter greatness of Head that day though. Few could have achieved what he did. The man is a living legend and all time great. He's the greatest batsman of this generation and I don't think it's particularly close.