• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI World Cup Draft

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Honest Hunks

Graeme Smith (c)
Sourav Ganguly (8)
Brendan Taylor (7)
Allan Border (6)
Jos Buttler (wk)
Jonty Rhodes
-
Shane Warne (5)
Mitch Johnson (2)
Pat Cummins (3)
Michael Holding (1)

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Allan Lamb

Team so far

Quinton De Kock (wk)
Shikhar Dhawan
Kane Williamson (c)
Allan Lamb
AB De Villiers
Shakib Al Hasan
Shahid Afridi
Nathan Bracken
Andy Roberts
Shane Bond

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Played against David Warner in 2023 World cup brother
Thanks.

Saeed Ajmal then.

David Warner
Tillakaratne Dilshan
Dean Jones
Aravinda De Silva
Andy Flower
David Miller
-
Richard Hadlee
Wasim Akram
Dale Steyn
Saeed Ajmal

The principal problem with this side is that it consists primarily of cricketers I rate a lot higher than everyone else.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Alex Hales

Alex Hales
Romesh Kaluwitharana (wk)
Jacques Kallis
Viv Richards
--
Andrew Symonds
Ravindra Jadeja
Simon O'Donnell
Saqlain Mushtaq
Waqar Younis
Trent Boult

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
@Bitmap , if a player picks 7 hours ago but doesn't tag the next player, what happens ?

Is the next player on the clock from the time he receives the tag or does time out start when the player before him makes the selection .

Himannv

International Coach
@Bitmap , if a player picks 7 hours ago but doesn't tag the next player, what happens ?

Is the next player on the clock from the time he receives the tag or does time out start when the player before him makes the selection .
Wait for the tag to start the count I think.

My apologies for not tagging the next poster. I was picking on the phone early morning while in the middle of something else so I was in too much of a rush to go back and figure out the order.

Bitmap

State Regular
Ideally it should start when the poster before picks but since the draft is moving along at a good enough pace and is nearing it's conclusion, we can wait for the tag to start the count.

@howitzer still has another 35 mins before being timed out