• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is James Anderson an ATG test bowler?

Is James Anderson an ATG test bowler?

• Total voters

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
there have been plenty of test only bowlers and bowlers who predominantly played tests who have had shorter careers and achieved less, if it was that easy then we would have more Anderson like bowlers out there

at this point you’re refusing to acknowledge what is being said and going lalalalala as usual to keep the drama going on like a troll
Bro ffs. I never said that was the only reason why he's kept playing and that he's not special. You're the one inferring things I never said to trigger yourself

Molehill

International Captain
Only 11 can be on the field at any time and even then he doesn't get into the squad in my opinion. Sorry. He just falls short.
Nah, for me this isn't an 11 playing a game (who are they going to play against?), it's just whether someone is great or not - Anderson clearly is.