• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group G - Brazil, Serbia, Switzerland, Cameroon

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Craig Foster just said something about being "balls deep in the Cameroon half". I watched most of the 2nd half, but didn't see any of that going on.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Great fun, and a great example of retro football there, especially from Cameroon. It's like the last 20 years never happened football-wise.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I get that domestic ≠ international, they're different beasts etc etc. But how does Fred of all people keep Guimaraes out of this Brazil team? In fact, Bruno didn't even come on as a sub last time. Sure I'm a bitter Newcastle fan, but forget Foden, the bloke is an unreal talent.

Shut up Matterface, I said it first.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
****ing VAR.

EDIT: Actually a great decision. Richarlison coming back from an offside position and definitely involved in the play.

Romario made a career out of it, but no video ref back in the day.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
See, even his **** passes are genius. Accidental defense-splitting pass, but Richarlison's offside. Boo.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
You would never imagine, looking at Ronaldo today, that he was once one of the world's elite sportsmen. I suppose you wouldn't have thought so during the latter part of his career either, but bloke could still play.

Must be enjoying retirement like a Roman emperor.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You would never imagine, looking at Ronaldo today, that he was once one of the world's elite sportsmen. I suppose you wouldn't have thought so during the latter part of his career either, but bloke could still play.

Must be enjoying retirement like a Roman emperor.
Not much different to Maradona in a way.