• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Russia

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Own fault by Karavaev....just didn't run the right angle to pressure the Finn and picks up a charley horse for his troubles

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Eriksen is getting fitted with a heart monitor that goes under the skin and also can restart the heart if it detects any abnormal activity.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kleinefeld said he asked Eriksen, "Well, are you back with us?"

The doctor said Eriksen answered, "Yes, I am back with you" and, "Damn, I'm only 29 years old".

Kleinefeld added: "That's when I knew the brain wasn't damaged and he had fully returned."
Something about Eriksen's response has me getting weepy. It can't be normal to be so immediately aware of what's going on in that situation?

Spark

Global Moderator
A little surprised City haven't shown any interest in Lukaku by most reports. Not the perfect fit for the system I know, but would still score and create loads.

Uppercut

He’d score goals because he scores goals everywhere and City have a lot of creators, but it wouldn’t be a good fit. He can’t really do any of the stuff Guardiola wants from players. I think he’s at his best on the counter too.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Denmark deserved so much more.
Indeed. Admirable class shown by the Belgians after each of their goals and after the game too. One would hope that any team would do that, but I suspect there are several who wouldn't.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Indeed, got slightly annoyed by the narrative that once the class players came on Denmark were overwhelmed, of course having KDB come on helped Belgium, but still feel the Danes had their chances after that, maybe not with such dreamy football, but possibly should have been taken.

don't rate Belgiums defence at all, await Mbappe against them, could be fun.

Uppercut

Their golden generation has been badly hampered by some poor managers. Martinez is likeable but useless.

WICFan

U19 Captain
Their golden generation has been badly hampered by some poor managers. Martinez is likeable but useless.
Yeah, for all that talent, it was a bit of an underwhelming appointment. They've repeatedly been found out in big matches under Martinez as well.

Uppercut

It hadn't registered with me with everything else that was going on, but they absolutely crushed Finland in that game too. Playing in Group A is a big disadvantage for them now because all of the other teams competing for a 3rd place will know what they have to do.

It must be by far the most cursed tournament campaign in history. Not that any of it matters as long as Eriksen is OK.