• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Wrestling Finisher

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
There are so many variations of this but I feel Kevin Nash's powerbomb just looked so sick and good.
I actually thought Big Lazy was just about the worst exponent of the powerbomb tbf. Always seemed like he was offering the smallest amount of support possible & then just basically dropped his opponent & let them do the rest of the work. That time he almost killed the Giant in WCW was sickening.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I actually thought Big Lazy was just about the worst exponent of the powerbomb tbf. Always seemed like he was offering the smallest amount of support possible & then just basically dropped his opponent & let them do the rest of the work. That time he almost killed the Giant in WCW was sickening.
Yeah, maybe I should have said Diesel there.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I'm sure we will see a few superkicks in here but of all the kick finishers from recent years I'd have to say the ones I've enjoyed the most are

Aleister Black's Black Mass

Sami Zayn's Helluva Kick

or
Dakota Kai's Kaio Kick

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Hah I was just thinking about this last evening while watching Shane Warne's top 50 dismissals in Australia. The way the comms kept hyping his flipper reminded me of how old-school WWF comms used to mark out over the DDT.

The Razor's Edge used to look very painful. Conversely, Nash's Jackknife looked lazy.
I used to practice Crush/Bryan Adams' skull-crusher on my little neighbor. Very effective.
Bret Hart's sharp-shooter/The Sheik's Camel Clutch can be excruciating (with apologies to the originators). Same with the ankle lock.
Bob Backlund's Chicken Wing can make you feel like your arm's gonna come off.
The Stone Cold Stunner :wub:

Also, the olden sit-down-between-the-legs piledriver.

Last edited: