• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd ODI at Sydney, 29 November 2020

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nah i agree with TJB. The Indian batsmen are dumb. So low are their IQs that they think swinging hard = hitting hard, they're playing 2D chess on a 3D board.

Starfighter

I'd ask if we could have some better pitches, but the next match is at Manuka so that'll never happen.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why do they show a random shot of people walking across some pavement outside the stadium instead of showing a replay ffs

Spark

Global Moderator
Starc isn't far from bowling himself out of a 1st Test spot alone, right? Otherwise there's a risk of a Gillespie in 2005 style collapse.

morgieb

Starc isn't far from bowling himself out of a 1st Test spot alone, right? Otherwise there's a risk of a Gillespie in 2005 style collapse.
I'm prepared to dump him unless he really wakes up in the next few matches. It's not like we don't have other options.

At the very least he has to play the A-game.

Daemon

I notice he's stopped doing that right hand over left chest thing in his run up that he was doing in England. Must be struggling if he's trying new things and changing them so quickly.

Starfighter

Starc isn't far from bowling himself out of a 1st Test spot alone, right?
Doubt it, aside from the fact we don't have another express bowler, he provides variety and footmarks for Lyon and gets extra points imply for being a leftie. Don't forget it looks like the selectors are prepared to stick with Burns.

morgieb

Why isn't there any Australians in the crowd? Are there still restrictions on the amount of spectators?
There are. But Sydney has a monster Indian expat population and Aussies in general aren't that big on ODI's, especially early season ones.

TheJediBrah

I hope so. Not sure the Aus selectors are brave enough to leave him out though. If they're even considering sticking with Burns they're not going to leave out Starc.