• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

You Tube Wisdom!

Faceless void

Cricket Spectator
These are few quotes from You Tube comments section. Honestly I don't think this can get any funnier.
There are certainly more to come from where these come from.
Lets make this a thread to post such "quotable quotes" from You tube, Forums and so on.
Hope everyone joins the party!
ENJOY!

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
These are few quotes from You Tube comments section. Honestly I don't think this can get any funnier.
There are certainly more to come from where these come from.
Lets make this a thread to post such "quotable quotes" from You tube, Forums and so on.
Hope everyone joins the party!
ENJOY!

It might have been an idea to put one or two in your post to start things off.:)

Faceless void

Cricket Spectator
Let me get things started!

From You tube video "Mahela Udawatte vs Umar Gul- Canada t20"

vaas is a slow left arm orthdox, much like panesar. in fact panesar's got more bite in his bowling :laugh:

malinga and murlia r the best at it
thats y they r banned :huh:

vaas is an offspinner, maharoof is a medium pacer batsmen :lol: :jawdrop:

Hope everyone will contribute.

Shaggy Alfresco

State Captain
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mevNWOCstZ4

deadbolted69 (7 months ago) Show Hide
-5 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
**** whats so great about getting 2 wickets off seven balls, malinga got 4 wickets from 4 balls for ****sake.

damanisere (1 year ago) Show Hide
0 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
shahid afridi's the best all rounder ever too bad he retired pakistan really needed him in the world cup

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=h6BF8o3tDig

50337000 (2 weeks ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
hey i am a young off spinner any tips to enhance my bowling plz
bourkie53 (1 week ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Step 1 - make sure ur australian....
Without step one, all else is impossible

Step 2- take ILLEGAL performance enhancing drugs

Step 3- Cheat on ur wife and kids

Step 4- Fix matches

Step 5- get reported to the police by a nurse who rejects you and ur pervy text messages

Step- be a fat ****

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I just barely even bother reading YouTube comments. It's well acknowledged that many commenters on there just don't have a clue about, well, anything really.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
I just barely even bother reading YouTube comments. It's well acknowledged that many commenters on there just don't have a clue about, well, anything really.
The combination of ignorance, illiteracy, abuse and racism is what makes YouTube comments so very special.