• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Hosts IMPORTANT UPDATE-Vote Now!

NikhilN

International Regular
Yousuf_Youhana said:
Indo-Pak-Bang

...:)

Yay!!! c mon people...this is the best place to hold a world cup!!! and cricket in Zimbabwe will die in about a year anyway

Cloete

International Captain
ok i wish to change my vote to the West Indies.... be good having the WC hosted in our own backyard :biggrin:

DJellett

International Debutant
Goes to the Windies!!!!
Sorry Jamee(!!!), who copped a strangling???
Good Luck Windies on hosting the WC!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
This is an outrage...

Banglasdesh Cricket are disgusted at again being snubbed by those in charge...

They have threatened action...

DJellett

International Debutant
The MyCC (!!!My Cricket Council!!!) has elected that, with slight persuasion from having Blewy's fist down my throat, that the next TWC will be hosted by Bangladesh and Sharjah.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Blewy said:
This is an outrage...

Banglasdesh Cricket are disgusted at again being snubbed by those in charge...

They have threatened action...

I would respond if I knew where Banglasdesh is :p .

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
The ACC has expressed their concern at having the World Cup at Bangladesh.

"We have health concerns for our players, a Test Match World Cup means spending alot of time in the one area, and this is a very long time for a Team full of professional Athletes to spend in a 3rd World Country. The risk of disease and food poisoning is extremely high. Player safety is an issue, We want to be 110% sure that tour players will be safe from any attacks by rebels when they were taveling to and from the venue."

The statement concluded: "If all our concerns can be assured by the Bangladesh Cricket Council, then we will be happy to travel there."

End of Statement.

spikeypineapple

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
i have a simple solution, play the test series in the carribean, dusnt everybody wanna be surrounded by:
Chiks wearin next to nuthin
Crystal blue ocean bays
Golden sand beaches
beautiful sunny weather (not in current monsoon season)
fast bouncy pitches
the west indies A side (featuring star player Nagamootoo)

i think the choice is quite obvious

ash chaulk

International Captain
yeh i think my zimbabwe side would find heath streak hiding in the caribean and i can have him back.