• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which pacer swung the ball the most?

subshakerz

International Coach
I don't think so. Imran would sometimes get those hooping in swingers but so could Wasim (just look at his year 2000 tours of SL and WI incredible swing in the air). Also Imran's more lethal in dipper would come in off the seam a long way usually.
Yes Wasim could generate that swing but it wasn't as regular an occurrence like Imran's booming one. I think Waqar had more lateral movement than Wasim also.

HouHsiaoHsien

International Debutant
Imran and Steyn for me. There were two balls Immy bowled to Gavaskar and Vishy in the 82/83 series that boomeranged in from a huge distance, that should be candidates for ball of the century