• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What team do you play for?

BHG86

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I (try to) play for Nomads C.C.

Also of the Bassetlaw League, and the Mansfield & District Sunday League, not too far from Kiveton Park, same league as well!

wannydilliams

Cricket Spectator
I play for Monkswood Cricket Club in the Welsh Club Cricket Conference
I usually open the bowling for the 3rd XI (medium-fastish, depending)
I haven't been playing long but i'm not a bad bowler, NOT a good batsman though =D

Any other Welshies on this forum?

tim#7

Cricket Spectator
morning - vice captain of Sandhurst u/17s in the bendigo district cricket association, located in Victoria. We are really bad.

Afternoon - play b grade for the mighty United cricket club in the emu valley cricket association.

Diddsy

Cricket Spectator
Overseas anyone?

I play for Earls Barton CC in Northampton, England

Is there anyone looking to play as an overseas for the 2009 English summer?
We have had several successful overseas players and will discuss flight, accomodation and job opportunity packages!

We are preferably looking for a strike pace bowler who is a top order batsman but we will also consider spinners with the same batting attributes. A proactive and friendly community club!

Get in touch for further details:
tommymills31191@msn.com

Tom Mills

Jakester1288

International Regular
I play for Earls Barton CC in Northampton, England

Is there anyone looking to play as an overseas for the 2009 English summer?
We have had several successful overseas players and will discuss flight, accomodation and job opportunity packages!

We are preferably looking for a strike pace bowler who is a top order batsman but we will also consider spinners with the same batting attributes. A proactive and friendly community club!

Get in touch for further details:
tommymills31191@msn.com

Tom Mills
I fit the bill perfectly, shame I'm only 13.

awcricket

Cricket Spectator
East Molesey CC

My club has just been offered a clothing deal by a company called Tempest Sports. It looks like that we will go for it because it takes all the stress of buying kit and holding stock because in the deal they run an online shop for you. Just wondered if any other clubs have had this offer from a company and what are your thoughts

Evilhoopler

U19 12th Man
Play for Bundanoon.
We have not won one this year so far.
Best Bowling is 4/18 off 8 overs in a One Dayer.
Got 7 wickets so far this season.