• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Indies vs Pakistan in UAE 2016

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would be lovely if Bishoo could hang about for a bit and help save this game.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Since it's a day night game, light isn't an issue, so I assume we won't have a lame situation where they "run out of time" and don't bowl enough overs or something?

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
holder reading this game wrong imo. hes on a mission dead batting with two tail enders which is unlikely to happen. its not that he isnt capable of hitting too. as i am writing, he starts to swing but too late now

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
total panic after bravo's wicket, two run outs as they were trying to save the match by the looks of it. But credit should go to WI for fighting back and push pakistan hard. No one probably expected this game to go this deep after Azhar's triple. Slightly disappointed the way last session went.

Burner

International Regular
I understand Holder's desperation for that run but there was no way anyone was making it. Hit it straight into the fielder's hands.