• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome

DJellett

International Debutant
When are the tours?
Also, do we pick real life players and also am I allowed to pick players such as Streak, Blignaut etc. or do I have to use Maregwede etc?
One other thing, can i use Andy Flower, Henry Olonga or Murray Goodwin?

NikhilN

International Regular
DJellett said:
When are the tours?
Also, do we pick real life players and also am I allowed to pick players such as Streak, Blignaut etc. or do I have to use Maregwede etc?
One other thing, can i use Andy Flower, Henry Olonga or Murray Goodwin?
If they played in the last 5 tours or are the currently contracted players and did not retire then yes.And I am still working on the fixtures...I will post them in a day or 2

NikhilN

International Regular
First match will take place on March 23rd...I am just about to finish up with the fixtures because the thread for the tour or tournament will be made 10 days before it starts so you have enough time to pick your touring squad and I have enough time to put the players in the sim

NikhilN

International Regular
Fixtures

Ok guys here are the fixtures for Season 1. I made 1 tour for each team and 2 World Cups(1 ODI and 1 Test) to see how the PBeM goes...more tours will be added next season.World cup fixtures will be posted soon(Day or 2) but here are the touring fixtures.

Attachments

NikhilN

International Regular
Ok I guys I am having a bit of problem with the sim...when I try to sim the matches I am getting an error...I downloaded the sim again but I am still getting the same error...I cant sim the matches until I find out what is wrong

Attachments