• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome

NikhilN

International Regular
Welcome to International Cricket everyone.There will be 2 leagues in this PBeM.A international one and a domestic one.Before I explain how the International League works I just want to let you know that you can only sign up for one of the leagues...not both.

Ok so this is how the International League works.

The International teams will go on tours around the world and have tournaments like tri-series and the world cup and many more.

On each tour and tournament you pick a 15 man squad for the Test or ODI series...which means you dont have to use the same players over and over again.

You can pick players who are in the domestic league to tour but they must have played for that country before.You can pick other players too but they must be from a domestic team of your country and must have not played for another country before.While the tour is going on these players will play for the International team and cannot play for the domestic team.This means India can pick Sachin Tendulkar to play for them even though he is in Domestic League but cannot pick a player that has played for another country like Ricky Ponting but can pick a domestic player who hasnt played for any other country but plays for one of the Indian domestic team.A max of 1 player who hasnt played for any country can be picked from a domestic team.A max of 2 players can be picked who have played for a international team from a domestic team.Most likely really good players like Sachin Tendulkar will not play in the domestic league because they will tour almost all the series for India.

The sims I will be using are HODI and ITC.

When you are on tours you will face tour matches too which will include one of the teams from the Domestic League.

ODI matches will be simmed every 4 days and Test matches will be simmed every 5 days.

XI must be posted in the team sheet by midnight GMT time the day before the match.

If you do not post your XI or your touring squads 3 times then you will be kicked of the managers list.

Results will be e-mailed to your e-mail.

Before the domestic season starts there will be a draft but the international season will kick off as soon as all the teams are filled.

To sign up e-mail me the following info at ProudIndian25@aol.com

Forum Name:
E-mail:
List 5 teams in the order you want to manage them(the first one that hasnt been picked will be given to you,if all 5 have been pick then you will be given a team that hasnt been picked.If all are picked you will be put on the waiting list)

Teams will be:
Australia
Bangladesh
England
India
New Zealand
Pakistan
South Africa
Sri Lanka
West Indies
Zimbabwe

I think I gave you all the information about the league.If you dont understand anything then post here because I might have messed up some where because I am posting this at 2:00 am...

Last edited:

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Good stuff Nikhil, i'll sign up for the international league. I'll send an email in a sec :)

NikhilN

International Regular
Ian I got a e-mail saying you want to sign up for both league when you can only sign up for one.Please e-mail me back with the league you want to sign up for

NikhilN

International Regular
Just a quick update...I cannot use ITC for the PBeM so I will change both sims and use VC4

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Nikhil, what schedule are you using for the international tours? Will managers have input into pitch conditions etc?

NikhilN

International Regular
Well yes I will post the ground conditions for each ground on each tour before you pick your squad for the tour

NikhilN

International Regular
I have got 6 international teams that have a manager.I am waiting for 2 more teams to be picked.Once they are picked I will start the international league.The 2 teams left over I will manage them until they are picked

NikhilN

International Regular
If that is the case you can pick any players who went on the last 5 tours for that team as long as they did not retire

NikhilN

International Regular
I have decided that I will start the International League now...I will manage the teams until I get all the spots filled.I will post the fixtures soon