• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to the domestic league.

NikhilN

International Regular
Welcome to the Domestic League everyone.There will be 2 leagues in this PBeM.A international one and a domestic one.Before I explain how the Domestic League works I just want to let you know that you can only sign up for one of the leagues...not both.

Ok this is how the Domestic League works.

The Domestic teams will have 4 tournaments.2 One day tournaments and 2 First Class tournaments.

To start of the season we will have a draft.That means it really does not matter right now which team you pick.After the first season each team will drop 7 players.There will be another draft at the end of the season to fill up those 7 players...those 7 players will go in the draft list.

If any of your players are picked to play for the international team, you cannot pick that player to play for the domestic team until the series the player is playing in is over.

Sims I will be using will be HODI and ITC which means First Class matches will be 5 days long.

There will be 2 matches each for each team.They will be simmed on the same day.One OD match and one FC match.Matches will be simmed on Sunday US time.

XI must be posted in the team sheet by midnight GMT time the day before the match.

If you do not post your XI 3 times then you will be kicked of the managers list.

Results will be e-mailed to your e-mail.

To sign up e-mail me the following info at ProudIndian25@aol.com

Forum Name:
E-mail:
List 5 teams in the order you want to manage them(the first one that hasnt been picked will be given to you,if all 5 have been pick then you will be given a team that hasnt been picked.If all are picked you will be put on the waiting list)

Teams will be:

New South Wales
South Australia
Dhaka
Kent
Northamptonshire
Essex
Delhi
Mumbai
Auckland
Central Districts
Karachi
Lahore
Eastern Prov
Border
Colombo
Galle
Barbados
Matabeleland
Middlesex
Railways

I think I gave you all the information about the league.If you dont understand anything then post here because I might have messed up some where because I am posting this at 2:30 am...

Last edited:

NikhilN

International Regular
Just a quick update...I cannot use ITC for the PBeM so I will change both sims and use VC4

NikhilN

International Regular
Here are the managers I got so far:

Adamc-West Indies
Proud Indian-India
AUST_HiTMaN-South Australia
Ferd-Karachi
Kwek-Essex
age_master-South Africa
Slats4ever-Australia
DarkHunter-Border
ash_chaulk-England
Wazim-NSW
chris.hinton-Northamptonshire

NikhilN

International Regular
Another update:

Since I will no longer will be using HODI and ITC the domestic squads will be 17 players long.The international squad for a tour will stay at 15

NikhilN

International Regular
Updated list of managers

Adamc-West Indies
Proud Indian-India
AUST_HiTMaN-South Australia
Ferd-Karachi
Kwek-Essex
age_master-South Africa
Slats4ever-Australia
DarkHunter-Border
ash_chaulk-England
Wazim-NSW
chris.hinton-Northamptonshire
chrisbroadie-Central Districts
DJellett-Zimbabwe
nibblet-Auckland

Cloete

International Captain
I'm seriously questioning the team selections. Also I was wondering if I could possibly have QLD and if tehy could be added in? I think you should let people choose who they want rather than have just 2/3 teams from each country...

I mean Australian Domestic Cricket is the strongest league in teh world yet there's only 2 teams, India and England would be next best yet only 2/3 teams!!

chrisbroadie

School Boy/Girl Captain
i asked for queensland and was rejected
P.S - there may be an imformal outburst from a certain person if he allows it (me)

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Yeah i asked for WA but was told itsa no go...

Shame that, QLD and WA 2 of the best cricketing states in Aus ...

NikhilN

International Regular
Cloete said:
I'm seriously questioning the team selections. Also I was wondering if I could possibly have QLD and if tehy could be added in? I think you should let people choose who they want rather than have just 2/3 teams from each country...

I mean Australian Domestic Cricket is the strongest league in teh world yet there's only 2 teams, India and England would be next best yet only 2/3 teams!!
Well I didnt pick the teams...I knew there were gonna be people saying "I want a team thats not on this list" thats why to be fair I made a random draw to get all the teams

Also I am not picking teams from who is the better side in the world...To be fair I made it 2 teams from each nation beside Zimbabwe and Bangladesh and West Indies. And the three spots left over also went into a random draw which included WA and QL but neither of them came up

Last edited: