• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to Cricket Web - Cricket Chat

faheemaltaf

Cricket Spectator
New ICC Rankings

ICC rankings for Tests, ODIs and Twenty20 after Cricket World Cup 2015

New ICC ODI Ranking

1 Australia
2 India
3 South Africa
4 New Zealand
5 Sri Lanka
6 England
7 Pakistan
8 West Indies
9 Bangladesh
10 Zimbabwe
11 Ireland
12 Afghanistan

New ICC Test Rankings

1 South Africa
2 Australia
3 England
4 Pakistan
5 New Zealand
6 Sri Lanka
7 India
8 West Indies
9 Bangladesh
10 Zimbabwe

New ICC Twenty20 Rankings

1 Sri Lanka
2 India
3 Pakistan
4 Australia
5 South Africa
6 West Indies
7 New Zealand
8 England
9 Ireland
10 Bangladesh
11 Netherlands
12 Afghanistan
13 Zimbabwe
14 Scotland

DVMace09

Cricket Spectator
Evening gents. I'm from the midst of the Hamilton metropolis in New Zealand. A mate of Dan's. I occasionally have a tug over leg-spin, Hawke Cup cricket, Daniel Vettori and Rikki Clarke.

I despise Colin Munro.

I really, really despise Colin Munro.

Like, I really despise him.

Really.

Evening gents. I'm from the midst of the Hamilton metropolis in New Zealand. A mate of Dan's. I occasionally have a tug over leg-spin, Hawke Cup cricket, Daniel Vettori and Rikki Clarke.

I despise Colin Munro.

Really.
Why the hate for Colin Munro?

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year

I despise Colin Munro.

Really.
Yet you like Rikki Clarke? A man who is inferior to Colin in every manner, even looks - Rikki gives Colin hope of making Cleo's Bachelor list.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

I despise Colin Munro.

Really.
Sounds like you're in love with Colin Munro.

VoL

Cricket Spectator
Ay up.

Thought i'd join a forum for some reason.. Fan of the game since the 90s.. just started playing myself.

Follow Yorkshire and England (Yorkshire too really..)

mr_mister

hi all, been a fan since I was 7 and a player since I was 8 until I was 22, am now 24. Right batsman and right armed offie. Managed to play rep cricket for newcastle u/21s but no further. top score 72(this was against the best bowling team in the comp, 3 sixes and 10 fours will probably be the highlight of my life) best bowling 5 for 35(against the worst batting side in the comp)

i used to watch it religiously as a kid, I could watch a whole test start to finish. Got over it for a few years but now am back into it

Last edited:
hi all, been a fan since I was 7 and a player since I was 8 until I was 22, am now 24. Right batsman and right armed offie. Managed to play rep cricket for newcastle u/21s but no further. top score 72(this was against the best bowling team in the comp, 3 sixes and 10 fours will probably be the highlight of my life) best bowling 5 for 35(against the worst batting side in the comp)

i used to watch it religiously as a kid, I could watch a whole test start to finish. Got over it for a few years but now am back into it
Welcome. Who'd you rather have a beer with? Doug Walters or Andrew Johns?

mr_mister

Doug I guess. I don't think Andrew's very smart and I'd find his stories less interesting. What can he tell me? How loose Mad-dog and Robbie-O were like at a party?

Compton

International Debutant
Hi guys,

Long term fan of the sport from Scotland. Looking forward to the rest of the Ashes series!

Last edited:

jan

State Vice-Captain
Hi guys,

Long term fan of the sport from Scotland. Looking forward to the rest of the Ashes series!
Hi, you shall enjoy it here. Especially if you enjoy ATG discussions.

BTW one of my English teammates seems to dislike Scots. Do you know about anything which would justify his feelings?

Compton

International Debutant
Hi, you shall enjoy it here. Especially if you enjoy ATG discussions.

BTW one of my English teammates seems to dislike Scots. Do you know about anything which would justify his feelings?
Thanks for the welcome!

As for your team mate, it could just be the 'auld enemy' thing of Scotland and England. Either that or he's jealous because Scotsmen are all incredibly good looking :D

LegBeforeWatson

Cricket Spectator
Thanks for the welcome!

As for your team mate, it could just be the 'auld enemy' thing of Scotland and England. Either that or he's jealous because Scotsmen are all incredibly good looking :D
By good looking did you mean tight? or ginger? ;)

Any how evening all, I'm new here, my local club would be Durham CC so being a northern lad I can confirm Scotsmen aren't good looking :D the ladies however...

spanish.vicente

Cricket Spectator
Hi, my name's Elysse.
I actually know pretty much nothing about cricket, but my lovely boyfriend informed me that vicente from spain is the best cricketer ever, even better than my namesake in the AU womens cricket team (ok so I apparently know 1 thing about cricket: Someone named Ellyse plays cricket and is pree legit*) and therefore I figured it would make a fab screen name.
I'm here to research cricket fans and stuff. I'm looking at rebranding the mind the windows website for Dan and Dev because they are cool, and design is mad.
Pls don't hate me for being a cricket noob.
#vicente4life

*I have just been informed that there are now two mis-spelt Elysse's on the team: Ellyse Perry and Elyse Villani. I'm a cricket noob help.
** Yes this is a copy from the off topic chat. Dan said I posted in the wrong thread because it's inactive so apologies if you are reading this twice.

SillyPointDaz

Cricket Spectator
Hi, I'm Daz. I have been watching Cricket for just over 2 years and am really enjoying the beautiful sport!

I support Yorkshire and England, I regularly go to Headingley!

Look forward to chatting Cricket, with you all.

empireofdoom

Cricket Spectator
Hi Guys, I'm Empireofdoom, that literally is my name.. apparently..

Anyway I'm based in England or Great Britain depending on your point of view, I play (in the loosest sense of the word) club cricket on a Saturday,

Worcester is probably my nearest county cricket team, have been to a number of the series warm-up games hosted at Worcester (not made of money for test matches sadly), I like the traditions of cricket and prefer the longer forms of the game if I'm pushed to decide, that's not to say I despise any other cricket :)