• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome - Join Here

DJellett

International Debutant
Roseboy-India A-Approved
Spikeypineapple-Windies A-Approved
SP, it's just that your e-mail contains the name of a favorite CricketGames.com forum-er of mine. (Viveashan)

ash chaulk

International Captain
DJellett said:
SP, it's just that your e-mail contains the name of a favorite CricketGames.com forum-er of mine. (Viveashan)

thats me DJELLET p.s. i havent got my squad yet either

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
i am also still to recieve my team y does it take so long i think i posted at least over a week ago plz send me my team

spikeypineapple

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
guys guys guys, leave tha guy alone he's doin the best job he can ok??
calm down, u'll get ur teams or if u want em sooner then get off ur ass n help him out..

DJellett

International Debutant
Chris,
Your application is approved :thumbup:
Koch_Cha, you've got Pakistan A :thumbup:
All other teams will be with you all very soon.

DJellett

International Debutant
Teams left-(VERY LIMITED!!)

Bangladesh A
(I don't think this team will make the A team WC, we'll see what happens...)
Sri Lanka A

So, get in fast for the last crumbs...
The TWC begins May 8...
Good Luck TWC managers 1 and all...

Can all new managers please include-

Name
Forum Name
Email
MSN Messenger Address

Thanks...
Dylan

P.S. I would like to thank Ash Chaulk for his fantastic help yesterday. If you think you can help with some things, e-mail me: bloomart@interfloraflorist.com.au