• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WCC Mk II

cometer

State Regular
The idea sounds good. Hopefully I haven't totally destroyed my chances of managing given my very poor submission rate of late.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Do we have anything else on this? Seems pretty dead ATM, no offence Tharmi, as I realise you've been busy.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Divisions Announced

D1 FC: Tamil Nadu, South Australia, Leicestershire, Western Australia, Auckland, Warwickshire
D2 FC: Yorkshire, New South Wales, Colts, Queensland, Victoria, Karachi
D1 OD: Victoria, Colts, Tamil Nadu, Queensland, Warwickshire, Leicestershire
D2 OD: South Australia, Auckland, Yorkshire, Karachi, Western Australia, New South Wales

These were based on where teams finished in Season 7.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
D1 FC: Tamil Nadu, South Australia, Leicestershire, Western Australia, Auckland, Warwickshire
D2 FC: Yorkshire, New South Wales, Colts, Queensland, Victoria, Karachi
D1 OD: Victoria, Colts, Tamil Nadu, Queensland, Warwickshire, Leicestershire
D2 OD: South Australia, Auckland, Yorkshire, Karachi, Western Australia, New South Wales

These were based on where teams finished in Season 7.
cool good work mate.