• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Watch out! A twist is on the way

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
DJellett said:
Oh, come on! Show some support you bloody cynics!
I bet there was attacks on WCC when it first started, and look where that is now!
I could just as easily hang **** on CWXI Liam, but I don't.

It's called RESPECT
The difference was that WCC was the first, and CWXI was the first of that line.

Should this be a success like either of those (or LftA, which I also expected to fall flat), I will apologise profusely. Until then, the incisive wit continues ;)

Don't be too harsh on him though Liam, it's a difficult time for little Dylan, he's just starting puberty...

ash chaulk

International Captain
after reading all that i hope this doesnt turn **** like your TWC which i was liking..... tip make sure you have time to do this one!

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Give this time guys is all i can add. Some of you are probably scoffing and saying it's a lot of work, it is, but stick with us we have a good commited group of people working here. so have patience