• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Watch out! A twist is on the way

DJellett

International Debutant
Well....I've decided to do a little Big Brother on everyone....
A twist will be coming soon, setting this PBeM apart from any other.....
Keep your eyes, ears and internet connections open
because this is going to be BIG!

Yours in bloody annoying suspense.... :)

Dylan

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
It will be big boys trust me. so keep having a look. trust us on this one... it will be worth it.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
G'day Age, DJellett and HitMan
Can we please have a meeting about our little proposal. I'm giving you guys both a bit've time so can we make our meeting thursday at 9 pm on MSN? It would be awesome if you could be online then and we can get the wheels really in motion about this....
Thanks guys lookf forward to seeing you. Any problems with this time email me IanMarkus01@aol.com

Actually guys make that anyone whose interested in helping out come online 9pm Thursday AEST, we'll need a few hands on deck for this one, but trust me this will be worth it.

Last edited:

chrisbroadie

School Boy/Girl Captain
dylan if ur introducting a salary cap into ur PBeM here make sure that u give me some credit for that (it was my idea remember....)

DJellett

International Debutant
Oh, come on! Show some support you bloody cynics!
I bet there was attacks on WCC when it first started, and look where that is now!
I could just as easily hang **** on CWXI Liam, but I don't.

It's called RESPECT

DJellett

International Debutant
Slats, I don't think I'll be able to come on at 9pm tonight, everyone else, how's 4-6pm Thursday and/or Friday sound? Sorry, it's the only time I can get on except really early Thursday mornings...
And maybe weekends....
Please reply if you can come online at those times. Please note all are AEST

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
DJellett said:
Oh, come on! Show some support you bloody cynics!
I bet there was attacks on WCC when it first started, and look where that is now!
I could just as easily hang **** on CWXI Liam, but I don't.

It's called RESPECT
At what point did I express discontent with or disrespect toward your PBeM. The fact that I take the time to come in here every day and see how things are going shows that I respect the effort.

My comment is stating the obvious, there is an overkill of sim leagues running on Cricket Web at the moment and I'd be interested to see how many of them survive.

I don't see where that has any correlation to the CW XI, but if you have any criticism to express regarding it, feel free. Criticism makes the good things better and the strong things stronger.