• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TV Broadcast of the Asia Cup in the USA?

mkamdar

Cricket Spectator
Does any body know if the ASIA CUP will be telecast in the US? Usually Dish Network's web site gives you the info. if they are going to show it. I do not see it as of yet. They are going to show the ICC Championships in Sep 04 but they have not posted the cost yet. I hope somebody out there had the answer.

Sehwag309

Banned
mkamdar said:
Does any body know if the ASIA CUP will be telecast in the US? Usually Dish Network's web site gives you the info. if they are going to show it. I do not see it as of yet. They are going to show the ICC Championships in Sep 04 but they have not posted the cost yet. I hope somebody out there had the answer.
I emailed them a while ago and they said nothing is finalized as of yet. I am sure it will offered as soon as the television rights in India and else is confirmed.

BTW, why dont u email them too do it at dishquality@echostar.com

mkamdar

Cricket Spectator
ARY digital is providing the TV Coverage of the Asia cup in July 2004. It is not a Pay Per View event. You just have to subscribe to ARY digital for a month. Of course, your satellite company has to carry ARY. I know that Dish Network carries it. Hope this helps.

NikhilN

International Regular
mkamdar said:
ARY digital is providing the TV Coverage of the Asia cup in July 2004. It is not a Pay Per View event. You just have to subscribe to ARY digital for a month. Of course, your satellite company has to carry ARY. I know that Dish Network carries it. Hope this helps.
I get ARY for free so I guess I get to watch the cup for free :D

mkamdar

Cricket Spectator
Hello Nikhil:

How do you get ARY for free? Dude, share the info. please. I am tired of paying my mools to the dish network a**holes. Thanks.