• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trade

David

International 12th Man
steds said:
So you would keep it going until now - almost 2 whole days later - and longer than that for Stedman and Luff to post, when it looks pretty obvious now that they aren't going to. There has to be a line drawn somewhere, and 24 hours is enough for everyone, no matter what timezone, to have ample time to reply and still make it a nice quick transaction. If they don't post it's their fault.
David said:
I don't have a problem with the outcome, just the way certain members go about getting the outcome.
Yes, nobody listens.

I just think certain parties could handle themselves in a better manner.

2nd Edit
Other channels could have been used to achieve the same result, is all I'm saying.

Last edited:

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
steds said:
So you would keep it going until now - almost 2 whole days later - and longer than that for Stedman and Luff to post, when it looks pretty obvious now that they aren't going to. There has to be a line drawn somewhere, and 24 hours is enough for everyone, no matter what timezone, to have ample time to reply and still make it a nice quick transaction. If they don't post it's their fault.
Your forum name is Steds are you not Stedman? and if not lol whats ure Cricketing name and what is his forum name.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I`d like to put myself on the market. The Management at Blue has been poor, and although I get on really well with a lot of the guys, it`s just not good enough. Wouldn`t mind a move to Green or Colts, but I don`t mind.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Nnanden said:
I`d like to put myself on the market. The Management at Blue has been poor, and alhough I get on really well with a lot of the guys, it`s just not good enough. Wouldn`t mind a move to Green or Colts, but I don`t mind.
:(

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't think any side is really lacking in the bowling department. Green have Cunningham, Rose, Weber. Colts have Thomas, Hancock, Wright. Red have Kennett, Watt. Black have Thompson, Wilson, Warwick, Hoy, Richards, Pickup, Borcich, etc etc

Anyway, it'll be whichever team can offer Liam the best trade, so who knows what Camps'll do this time. He's crazy, ol' Camps

Loony BoB

International Captain
Robertinho said:
I don't think any side is really lacking in the bowling department. Green have Cunningham, Rose, Weber. Colts have Thomas, Hancock, Wright. Red have Kennett, Watt. Black have Thompson, Wilson, Warwick, Hoy, Richards, Pickup, Borcich, etc etc

Anyway, it'll be whichever team can offer Liam the best trade, so who knows what Camps'll do this time. He's crazy, ol' Camps
Colts have Weber, Green do not.