• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Golf Thread

1-9-7-7

International Regular
Only getting into golf now.
Started playing games with friends.
And I'm crap:D

But I have to say it's great fun.
My best being a par on two holes with one awesome putt:p

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
golf undoubtly one of the best games in the world!!!
its just you v yourself and you can play it for most of your life!

Top sport!

headhunter

Id just like to make the point that i found the U.S Open the most boring major iv ever seen!!!

DIRE!!!

Firstly the course was a mile to difficult!!!

second tiger dident do something amazing like egaleing one of the last 4 holes or something!!

reptillia

School Boy/Girl Captain
Id just like to make the point that i found the U.S Open the most boring major iv ever seen!!!

DIRE!!!

Firstly the course was a mile to difficult!!!

second tiger dident do something amazing like egaleing one of the last 4 holes or something!!
well most players, when asked after, said it was tough but fair, with the odd person saying it was borderline unplayable. i think they'd know a bit more than you stephen on the difficulty of the course8-)

Dr_Brad

Banned
Yes i like golf very much
at one stage i was going out to the links 6 days a week

I've won one A-Grade golf championships
and 3 B-Grade Golf Championshps

headhunter

A and B grade???
We dont have that here...I'm guessing a grade is like 1-3 handicaps or something.

Last edited:

reptillia

School Boy/Girl Captain
Well I guess I better introduce myself to this golfing thread, I am an average/poor golfer who has a handicap of 19, and my best ever round was 81 gross not great but good for me

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Watched a bit of golf last night, it was good as I hadn't seen much in a while. Would love to see Kiwi's do well, I think there is more than one competing.

Fiery

Banned
Watched a bit of golf last night, it was good as I hadn't seen much in a while. Would love to see Kiwi's do well, I think there is more than one competing.
Campbell and Alker are both competing. Campbell shot a 68 and is lying 3rd and Alker shot a 74

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Campbell and Alker are both competing. Campbell shot a 68 and is lying 3rd and Alker shot a 74
Dad and I were following Campbell for a while, he looked solid enough, hopefully doesn't fall away as he can sometimes do. Wasn't sure who the other Kiwi was though.