• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Golf Thread

Molehill

International Captain
There's a strong stat that shows that the last 24 Open Winners were within 5 shots of the lead on Day 1. I have a feeling that by the end of the day, we might be only looking at Lowry, Scheffler and Schauffele as likely winners.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jason Day put in a very good second round. Bloke is a frustrating player but properly talented

CartyDurham

International Captain
There's a strong stat that shows that the last 24 Open Winners were within 5 shots of the lead on Day 1. I have a feeling that by the end of the day, we might be only looking at Lowry, Scheffler and Schauffele as likely winners.
Good news for me. I have two of them.

Lowry is getting a birdie to go -6 shortly

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Think Rose may be someone whos snuck through without anyone talking about him, going to be in a decent position for the Weekend possibly.

All depends on the wind I suppose, but not convinced it'll get up that much.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Morikawa made up 3 shots in the last 8 holes to keep himself in it, just. The type of run that could be important come sunday.

CartyDurham

International Captain
Interesting to see how far Lowry is clear come 9pm

he played really well after that double bogey to get around in the 60s

Scheffler is playing well at -3 though