• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Cricket Project

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
andyc said:
How bout a CW ad? ;)

Yeah. I don't think James would mind you advertising CricketWeb in game (nor would planetCricket)

So there's 2 board sponsors for the game right there :D

Phoenix

Cricket Spectator
I would just like to alert you to the fact that five new videos have recently been released of the game at it's official website, TheCricketProject.com. :)

The five new videos make up two 'promotions', which is the general way of releasing videos of the game that we have adopted. The first promotion is in three parts, the second is a special high quality one. Enjoy! :happy: