• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sunderland, Hartlepool and any other football related stuff from any league or country for season 23/24

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
Sadly yes true
I remember the penalty shoot out very well in 2005. Sadly the final didn't go our way when the ref gave Wednesday a penalty for something but nobody knows today what it was for.

Not sure what happened in 2015 though.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I remember the penalty shoot out very well in 2005. Sadly the final didn't go our way when the ref gave Wednesday a penalty for something but nobody knows today what it was for.

Not sure what happened in 2015 though.
You stayed up at our expense with Ronnie Moore in charge to rub salt in the wounds.

Tbf we finished bottom and deserved to go down whereas in 05 we were easily the third best side in the division, it was a bitter pill to swallow. Especially when it emerged Luton had cheated. We’ve never again looked like doing that aside from half a season in 12-13

CartyDurham

Second bid for Harry Kane from Bayern for £68 million rejected

Coulibaly of Dortmund defender having a medical at Burnley fee around £16million

ex Sunderland Jordan Henderson may follow Steven Gerard to that Saudi club he now manages

CartyDurham

Onana the inter goalkeeper is on the brink of joining man Utd

Pulisic of Chelsea is having a medical at AC Milan

chunksafc

U19 12th Man
Second bid for Harry Kane from Bayern for £68 million rejected

Coulibaly of Dortmund defender having a medical at Burnley fee around £16million

ex Sunderland Jordan Henderson may follow Steven Gerard to that Saudi club he now manages
I have on good authority that we have been speaking to Hendo and his dad since Christmas.

He really wants to come home