• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain
I think you've got too many runs on the board tbh. Asking rate is getting out of hand
I think it is still very even , you have the batting depth to go gung ho and the lack of wickets is slowly putting it in your favor . Very evenly poised at this moment , honestly feel this game going to be determined between now and the 35th over . important phase this .

cnerd123

likes this
Don't trust my middle order to survive attempting to score 8rpo heh. I did want to field because I backed my batting depth but this opening partnership is starting to hurt

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain
Don't trust my middle order to survive attempting to score 8rpo heh. I did want to field because I backed my batting depth but this opening partnership is starting to hurt
At the same stage of the game i was 138 for 2 , this is leaning more and more in your favor bud . Needed these batsman to go out when they got tired 12 overs ago . Very good game tough .

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain
Must say one thing though , div 1 OD this season in EurAfrica is incredibly competitive , every game this round is worth the watch and an absolute fight for every team , nothing a given .

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain
40.3.Van De Merwe to Ibrahim161 kph
6/10​
off stumpattackmiss hit
real effort behind that ball
40.24Van De Merwe to Ibrahim134 kph
5/10​
off stumpattackSweetBoundary!

Pinch hitter smashing a 4 from a gentle 134Kph ball getting a rip snorter 161Kph next ball . art imitating life

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain

259/5
(43ov)RR=6.02 RRR=7.71

Even with the wicket its now going in your favor , unfortunately will only see the conclusion once i can log back as i g2g , good luck bud , who ever wins this was a great contest either way .

cnerd123

likes this
What a chase!!!

Producing a dry wicket to allow us to #batdeep and dropping Sampath paid off in the end! Abdul Younis with a solid all round effort and Danial Ahsan with a blinder of a knock to finish the game!

Big win that. Great game @Krypto, looking forward to the return leg!

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Davidson broke the back of the chase for TMOs, and they canter home for a nice win. I liked that sort of stress free game at the moment!

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looks like it was a gripping match between Z*rax and KryptoKnights.

GG CC triumphed in their SEN OD match today, an unbroken 104 run 6th wicket partnership between Sanigepalli and skipper Sutherland saw them through. A good win. 2 wins in two matches.

Mooo will be debuting the latest recruit (bold move), Willmott in their match today...

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain
What a chase!!!

Producing a dry wicket to allow us to #batdeep and dropping Sampath paid off in the end! Abdul Younis with a solid all round effort and Danial Ahsan with a blinder of a knock to finish the game!

Big win that. Great game @Krypto, looking forward to the return leg!
Congrats man, had a feeling with not getting either opener out when they were tired. Great chase, going to be an interesting season.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pretty sure it ain't that sort of problem – it's from a retiring affiliate to a very well-established team.

Majid's a very good player, though ofc not for my team. Was perhaps a bit optimistic in marking him down as a BD prospect, but at the least a top-class club bowler.
Now I’m mad.. TM so fickle