• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

cnerd123

likes this
I really wish my teams were playing bots this first round… I don’t see either TMOs or TNTs making to 2nd round…
FHK may well get dumped out in the first round against a 45k ish human team. We've gone with a 2nd string XI to get more IGT and experience into the next gen, we barely out rate them.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I sometimes look at this game in a reality-minded way.

My teams up against two bot teams, and what did I do? I mixed the teams up with good composition of senior players (Bram Human and Oxley both made half-centuries today) so my 7/46 batsman gets the chance to bat with Bram.

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah so TMOs get the Tonkers in Rnd 2 of the cup... I am starting to think either the engine or the developers don't like the TMOs!

Jarquis

Pirates got a bot.

Astronauts got drawn against Wearside Lankans - ranked 95 but rating > 61k so will be a tough one.

SillyCowCorner1

CWC Round 3,

Moooo (15th) v Plymouth Pirates (10th) - Moooo desperately needs to etch a win here. Hadi Hafeez has just one week left in DEV and we need to send him off on a high note, he's the first player from Mooo stable to wear a national cap.

GG CC (
8th) v The Net Theorists (1st) - Nothing much to say about this match. It's gonna be a bloodbath!

cnerd123

likes this
Roughly 14 weeks from now. Season 9 has only just started. Our comp runs side by side with the in-game leagues, which takes 14 weeks to complete + 1 week off season.

Jarquis

Whens season 10?
This is a self managed thing and not in alignment with the actual seasons in the game.

you’re best off signing up now if you’re interested and at least somewhat developing your team before our own friendly comp. Otherwise you’ll have a brand new team and find it tough

SillyCowCorner1

I thought that I set the right orders for GG's match against the TNT's last night, only to discover this morning that instead of Mandhatri opening the batting, it was Manjusha. Blunder!

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain
I thought that I set the right orders for GG's match against the TNT's last night, only to discover this morning that instead of Mandhatri opening the batting, it was Manjusha. Blunder!
That happened to me against Winton tuaght my orders was done , then a wicket keeper bowled , not that it would've mattered however its a horrid feeling .