• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stuart Broad

halba

International 12th Man
What a cricketer he is. Age 36. Great swing bowler . If eng win, his Marnus- Smith wicket combination will prove the difference especially as Anderson is starting to look his age.

loterry1994

International Debutant
McGrath was lucky to have Warne in the team. He's not a patch on WI bowlers or Broad and Anderson
come on bro McGrath way better than both of them and he didn’t have much swing and the English conditions to use every year.

Broad better than Anderson though in my opinion. I think Broads a lot better when the conditions and game is against him

chris.hinton

International Captain
come on bro McGrath way better than both of them and he didn’t have much swing and the English conditions to use every year.

Broad better than Anderson though in my opinion. I think Broads a lot better when the conditions and game is against him
Only joking mate. McGrath was a great bowler. Shame he didn't play to his 40s

Molehill

International Captain
Broad maybe better than Anderson now (or maybe just this Test), but his overall stats don't really match up. Anderson's average less than Broad's despite getting slapped about for his first 5 years in Test Cricket.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Broad maybe better than Anderson now (or maybe just this Test), but his overall stats don't really match up. Anderson's average less than Broad's despite getting slapped about for his first 5 years in Test Cricket.
I think Jimmy is a good bowler who becomes absolutely lethal when the conditions favour him, whereas Broad is just very good full stop.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Broad’s always a threat.