• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Spark is wrong

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The nerve.

I believe the original of this was GI Joe creating The_Sean and putting a massively long post on The Sean's awesome thread counting down the 100 greatest cricketers and putting Bradman at eight. There were pages of outrage.

Spark

Global Moderator
The nerve.

I believe the original of this was GI Joe creating The_Sean and putting a massively long post on The Sean's awesome thread counting down the 100 greatest cricketers and putting Bradman at eight. There were pages of outrage.
Oh man this is probably the #1 moment in the cw lore pantheon

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
this reminds me of when srizza used his sub forum mod powers to edit a VM that pratters sent to sir alex to accuse him of being precam (resulting in pratters getting banned lol)

and when he used the same powers to edit a vm from SS to James to say "go and eat a bag of dicks"

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
this reminds me of when srizza used his sub forum mod powers to edit a VM that pratters sent to sir alex to accuse him of being precam (resulting in pratters getting banned lol)

and when he used the same powers to edit a vm from SS to James to say "go and eat a bag of dicks"
Poor Pratters was saying he hadn’t wrote that and loads of people were replying ‘oh yeah it just wrote itself, okay then 8-)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Was flat out brilliant.

Not least because of the trouble he went to with the actual post.
The thread was great as well. Like some people were into it pretty quickly but so many read the OP and filled with immediate rage that they didn’t read the rest before replying, thereby missing the fact it was a hoax.

@silentstriker in particular reacted brilliantly as I recall

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Poor Pratters was saying he hadn’t wrote that and loads of people were replying ‘oh yeah it just wrote itself, okay then 8-)
haha yeah, it was almost a kind of gas lighting in a way, poor prat lad

"I'm not crazy guys, I swear I never typed those things, I've been hacked"

"oh yeah.. suuuuuuuuure, ok pratters"

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The exact exchange btw

Sir Alex asked Pratters ‘what is your problem with me?’

The edited VM said ‘My problem is you are Precam, ****’

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The thread was great as well. Like some people were into it pretty quickly but so many read the OP and filled with immediate rage that they didn’t read the rest before replying, thereby missing the fact it was a hoax.

SS is always great for jumping the gun like that

I remember once making a totally sarcastic post about vaccines not being effective and logging back in to find that he had responded with an entire essay about why this was a false position

I seem to remember him doing similarly when you mentioned the philadelphia cream cheese brand, and he posted a big rant about how he was from philadelphia and had never heard of such a thing :laugh:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

lol yep, SS was caught hook, line and sinker. Genuinely a great moment

Also one of the CW greats tbh. Love him to bits. Same with Hoe.

SS rarely posts these days and I haven't seen Hoe on here in a long while. Place is worse for their absence.