• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep Draft

James_W

U19 Vice-Captain
Indeed.

E-mail sent. Disappointed not to get Donald but I think I've been quite clever with this pick, see if it works out for the best.

abhinav_super

School Boy/Girl Captain
No, but NUFAN do you have any plan about it?

I mean how you'll organise it and how'll you avoid the cheating and all that.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Okay abhinav_super if you insist...

Please select your 12 cricketers for sheepdraft. I think you can have a go at a slog game first. I will sim results for your exhibition match and tell you the score after you have entered your team.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Read the questions throughout this thread. Pick one player who has not been mentioned for each question that fits the criteria. Once you answer all the questions you will have 12 players. You can then play I guess.

Please do not make any more posts until you have your 12 players, this may take some time for you.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
lol, no idea what is going on!

Just a reminder:
Selection 12a
Accepted: Goughy, Biased Indian, Michaelf7777777, Social
Failed: Samuel_Vimes, fredfertang & Noble One (Keith Miller), James W & Neil Pickup (Allan Donald)

Round 12b needs to be sent by Thursday night (about 6pm EST) and Round 12c which is the completion of the draft by Friday night.

Over the weekend I'll get everyone to vote 3-2-1 (can't nominate your own team). The final tally for Sheep Draft Version 1 will be revealed on Monday.

EDIT - Failure to vote will result in a 3 point penalty.

Last edited:

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Sent mine. Looking forward to comparing the final XI’s.

Strange that the first 180 odd posts in this thread where of high class; the last couple hours are all downhill. Little advice abhinav_super, think about what you are posting before you hit that reply button.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
With just Vimes to select someone for 12b, I can reveal 2 people at the moment are needed for 12c, if they fail again, they could be stuck with a very bad player..

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
With just Vimes to select someone for 12b, I can reveal 2 people at the moment are needed for 12c, if they fail again, they could be stuck with a very bad player..
It's me again, isn't it? I've already got loads of very bad players.