• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shakib banned for failure to disclose approaches

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Replace McCullum or Shakib with Player X, IMO.

Last edited:

Tom Flint

International Regular
Did anyone watch the 81 test when lillee and marsh backed themselves to lose in that 'miracle game?'
Do you remember anything in their performance that might have indicated they were either throwing the game or actually trying their best to win?

vcs

Could make a pretty strong morally bankrupt ODI XI

McCullum
Gibbs
Shakib
Inzamam
Azhar
Cronje
Akram
Lillee
Waqar
Kaneria

Bit of a tail though.
What did Inzi do? Bloke always struck me as too pure for this world, last guy I'd expect anything dodgy from.

Niall

International Coach

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Could make a pretty strong morally bankrupt ODI XI

McCullum
Gibbs
Shakib
Inzamam
Azhar
Cronje
Akram
Lillee
Waqar
Kaneria

Bit of a tail though.
Is there any proof Akram and Waqar should be in this side, or is this baseless slander?

And if McCullum deserves to be in this side, why was he not sanctioned for not reporting the approach by Cairns? Interesting logic that you included McCullum, which means you believe the approach by Cairns happened...but you haven't included Cairns.

Burgey

I thought about Kamran Akmal as keeper for this XI. Not because he was ever caught match fixing, but primarily because I don’t think it’s possible for a keeper to be that bad without consciously trying to be.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
McCullum deserves to be in that side 100%, so glad people are beginning to recognise him for the **** he is.

The way he assumed the NZ captaincy in the first place should leave a bad taste an anyones mouth