• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season XIV Sign-In

Jakester1288

International Regular
I think that he thinks that it is funny because you play for a cricket club in real life called the Colts but I am not completely sure about it.

Nor am I. I don't really think it's that funny that I play for the Colts on the weekends and in an Online Simulation League on CricketWeb. It's hardly funny to be perfectly honest. Now I'm waiting in anticipation to sim some games!

Majin

International Debutant
Think it's more to do with the fact that you haven't been signed to the Colts yet tbh.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
What's so funny about that? :huh:
I think that he thinks that it is funny because you play for a cricket club in real life called the Colts but I am not completely sure about it.
Nor am I. I don't really think it's that funny that I play for the Colts on the weekends and in an Online Simulation League on CricketWeb. It's hardly funny to be perfectly honest. Now I'm waiting in anticipation to sim some games!
Haha, Jesus ****ing Christ. *facepalm*

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Colts are already turning Season XIV into a Farce. Their selection policy is more clown-like than a hundred Inspector Clouseaus with a thousand tubes of super glue.