• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round 2 Pre Season Team Sheets

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Okay after a half hearted attempt by some of u guys to post ure teams i am really hoping that some of you will post quickly this week.

Round 2:

New Zealand v Pakistan

West Indies v Australia

Zimbabwe v England

India v South Africa

Teams must be in by Sunday 20th June 2004 by 6:00pm ACST

Cheers
David

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
West Indies looking to make amends after disastrous loss to Zimbabwe.

DL Haynes
CH Gayle
IVA Richards
*CH Lloyd
RR Sarwan
RB Richardson
+PJ Dujon
CEL Ambrose
AME Roberts
MA Holding
CA Walsh

Greenidge, Lara and Garner rested after strong performances in the first round, will be looking to the rest of the side to step up in what should be a tough match against the Aussies.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
See boys Adam is doing the right thing posting teaqms nice and early well done mate im sure it only took u maybe 10 minutes.

dobbo2k4

Cricket Spectator
G Gooch
N Knight
R Smith
G Thorpe
A Lamb
G Hick
+ A Stewart
I Botham
P Defraitas
* D Gough
R Willis
Sorry about not posting a team for last round exams were getting kind of stressful

Sory

Wazim

School Boy/Girl Captain
hey, i dont feel like changing me team, so i u could use the same one that would be appreciated

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
yes rueben it is this whole competition is one day games. i will inform u once we have changed to the tests. When we reach the real season it will chnage week in and week out. so like week one will be test week 2 will be one day week 3 will be test blah blah blah.

:)

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
South Africa

HH Gibbs
GC Smith
G Kirsten
JH Kallis
WJ Cronje*
JN Rhodes
MV Boucher+
L Klusener
SM Pollock
AA Donald
M Ntini

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Reuben and wasim i would prefer that u both post teams even if it is unchanged it is easier for me to just come into this post rather thatn going into others. so please post a sqaud ASAP if u cant do it in time i will try and find the sqaud that u used last time.

Cheers
David