• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rejected Parody Thread Ideas

uvelocity

International Coach
zoraxesque
Over the years I have been asked many questions about Don *****' posting as compared to posters who have come after him and how would he adapt to the shorter forum. For those who witnessed spikey's posting today.......That's How.

I have followed spikey since he exploded onto the scene in his pyjama game(20/20) and he bashed everything in sight. He pulled off impossible posts, scoring runs at a phenominal rate.

I said then ,on this forum, he is the only poster I have seen who came close to *****. I still stand by that statement . As he has matured and applied his craft he has become even better in some respects. *****'s favourite rant, posted a lot of times, was to take a rising bait on the off and despatch it to testing forum for the boundary. spikey does a similar type of post . Probably the only difference is ***** moves his keyboard more

Whether or not he reaches the 99.94 remains to be seen, I for one will be surprised, but those fortunate to have see Don ***** post, as I have, can be assured he is re-incarnate in spikey

FOOTNOTE: The young fast poster on debut for NZ, regan, is as consistently as fast as blocky who I rate the fastest of all time.(Yes even quicker than pews)

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
zoraxesque
Over the years I have been asked many questions about Don *****' posting as compared to posters who have come after him and how would he adapt to the shorter forum. For those who witnessed spikey's posting today.......That's How.

I have followed spikey since he exploded onto the scene in his pyjama game(20/20) and he bashed everything in sight. He pulled off impossible posts, scoring runs at a phenominal rate.

I said then ,on this forum, he is the only poster I have seen who came close to *****. I still stand by that statement . As he has matured and applied his craft he has become even better in some respects. *****'s favourite rant, posted a lot of times, was to take a rising bait on the off and despatch it to testing forum for the boundary. spikey does a similar type of post . Probably the only difference is ***** moves his keyboard more

Whether or not he reaches the 99.94 remains to be seen, I for one will be surprised, but those fortunate to have see Don ***** post, as I have, can be assured he is re-incarnate in spikey

FOOTNOTE: The young fast poster on debut for NZ, regan, is as consistently as fast as blocky who I rate the fastest of all time.(Yes even quicker than pews)
haha this is good