• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pool B - South Africa, Ireland, Scotland, Tonga, Romania

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ripper868

International Coach
Missed the first few mins of this, but not sure why Scotland turning down easy 3 point shots this early. I know they need to win by 8 but 3 easy points x 3 certainly helps with that

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Missed the first few mins of this, but not sure why Scotland turning down easy 3 point shots this early. I know they need to win by 8 but 3 easy points x 3 certainly helps with that
They only won 3 penalties by keeping us pinned though.

The strongest argument for taking the points is that they’re not breaking through Ireland, but you’d think they’ll pretty much have to break through Ireland to win.

ripper868

International Coach
Oh yeah I don't mean that they've turned down 3 easily kickables, but over the course of the first 60 mins, turning down 9-12 'easy' points in favour of maybe 5 doesn't work for my maths.

Not sure an Irish foot on the line isn't clear and obviously in touch there...

ripper868

International Coach
Well, this is done. Ireland just being clinical. Unless they plan on shipping 42 unanswered points once they get the 4th try

ripper868

International Coach
Irish defence has been very very good as well, absorbed plenty of pressure in that 10-25 minute period and never actually looked troubled tbh

ripper868

International Coach
Wee bit of handbags is always fun, Scotland 23 stupid for the trip, Schoemann probably lucky to not be joining him with a yellow for the hoarding push.