• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan Cricket news/views

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
I am a big fan of Tony Graig when it comes to commentating and i always listen to his show in cricinfo.com.. one of the main problems that i have with Tony is that he sometimes criticize players on their off field and on field activities .. that never sounded appealing to me because if we go back and check.. he himself had the same problems when he was playing cricket..so it doesn't sound fair..
:laugh::laugh: So Gavaskar is a Racist and you are a fan of Tony Grieg.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
before u jump on me.. i want to make this clear that some of the pakistani cricketers and Aus have been my favorite cricketers.. and i never rate them one of the greatest sportmans in the game despite being good players.. for the same conterversial reasons..
So You dont think Imran was the greatest sportsman from Pakistan ?

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
i think you r insulting the Indian cricket and sports by saying he is the greatest sportsman in the history of Indian sport..it is all good.. but just to let you know it isn't good to associate your countries sport with such characters as sunil gavaskar..
As much as you would like to rant and troll about Gavaskar, fact remains that he is a highly respected sportsman in India. But I guess someone with your warped mind is just too thick to comprehend this fact.

i was trying to find some of his racial comments that once someone posted in one of the topics. these racial and obnoxious words were used against West indies players .. i can refer to one of them when he called them that they deserve to be in jungles since they are not civilized..these things all prove how narrow minded he is and has no respect for other players... then how can he be the greatest sportsman when he doesn't have the decency to show the same sportsmanship to west indies players.. oh wait because they are not indian.. or maybe different skin color..
You confirm your idiocy by the above statement. Those words were used against the West Indies crowd and not the players. Crowd behavior in the West Indies used to be pretty bad, yes on the face of it those words sound racist and some people may may judge him racist. One of the west Indian fast bowlers had just bounced him on the head(Gavaskar never wore a helmet), and the crowd were shouting for his blood, they were saying "knock his head off", "kill him" that kind of stuff. You call that civilized behavior? Gavaskar though it was uncivilized and called it so. If you don't like him for that then go jump in a lake.
BTW for an extremely prejudiced person like you to call Gavaskar racist is a bit rich.

i recall this match where i believe is a case of under performance that one can make.. it was 1975 against England and he scored 36 in 174 deliveries..

Cricinfo - 1st Match: England v India at Lord's, Jun 7, 1975

Rumors have it that sunil wasn't happy with Srinivas Venkataraghavan being the captain and he under performed.. so much for calling him the greatest sportsmanship..

this could be a rumor but again that is the only logical explanation and reason one can come up with..
That was probably India's first ODI and the reason for such a slow scoring rate was that they did not know how to go about scoring any faster than that.

afew years after that world cup in 80s he was accused of defecting world series cup and lost the captaincy to Srinivas Venkataraghavan.. because of that..
The world series was one of the better things to happen to the game of cricket. Players used to be paid a pittance before that and the world series changed the game for the better. I don't know how you can hold it against Gavaskar for contemplating to join Packer when some of the best and most admired players from the world played in his series. Players like Viv Richards, Bobby Simpson, Tony Greig, Dennis Lillee, Imran Khan, Michael Holding, Andy Roberts.
Are you like looking for arguments to hate Gavaskar? Then why don't just come out and say that you hate him, Its ok with me if a tool like you hates him, I don't need your justifications because frankly they are sounding quite moronic.

for people who are forgetting.. there was an incident in Melbourne Cricket Ground around around 80s.. when he was given out by umpire and he walked away and leaving the cricket ground with other batsman in protest..

and many other controversies that i can't remember right now..these all prove that he has never been a good sportsman.. maybe you think that way because you approve of such acts..i personally don't..
So Gavaskar was precious and spoilt, big news. Its not as if everybody else were perfect angels. I remember the Pakistani team walking off recently in England. Does that mean the entire team was unsporting?

before u jump on me.. i want to make this clear that some of the pakistani cricketers and Aus have been my favorite cricketers.. and i never rate them one of the greatest sportmans in the game despite being good players.. for the same conterversial reasons..
So they are your favorite cricketers but you only hate Gavaskar for doing it. Clearly prejudice IMO. You are digging your own grave here.

haroon510

International 12th Man
8-)8-) What Nonsense is this ?
i believe that guys like Sachin deserve that more than Gavasker..who has played the game always with sportmanship and respect..

Little knowledge is a very dangerous thing. Please do read the context of what was said and about whom.

Cricinfo - Gavaskar's double role

it doesn't mater who he used those words against.. i will give you the example of 07 when Symonds were called monkey by indian crowd.. yet you never seen Symonds writing anyting such as this about indian Crowd..i am not saying here that Symond is saint comparing to Gavaskar..but i respect symond more than Gavaskar for that..

So I have to believe those rumours now as opposed to someone who represented India for almost 20 years and had an outstanding record as a cricketer.

Another misinformation. He wasn't protesting the umpire but what was said to him afterwords, not acceptable but hardly something that diminishes his career.
:laugh::laugh: So Gavaskar is a Racist and you are a fan of Tony Grieg.
you don't have to believe it.. if you dont wana believe it but it is considered conterversial and true considering that i haven't read any logical reason coming from Gavaskar saying why he batted slow..

i am a fan of Graigs commentating skill.. not him criticizing others for what he used to do himself when he was cricketer himself..

So You dont think Imran was the greatest sportsman from Pakistan ?
No.. Imran was a good cricketer, great man ..great leader.. but i don't consider him the greatest sportman from pakistan.. it is my opinion.. people might feel the other way it is their opinion..

Same goes with Sunil.. u might think he is one of the greatest sportman from india.. i don't.. we just have to agree to disagreee

As much as you would like to rant and troll about Gavaskar, fact remains that he is a highly respected sportsman in India. But I guess someone with your warped mind is just too thick to comprehend this fact.
You have to know that everyone his thier opinion and point of view about issues.. maybe indians think this way..and approve of him as racist.. it is all good i am not judging anyone...i just happen to dissagree with that ..

You confirm your idiocy by the above statement. Those words were used against the West Indies crowd and not the players. Crowd behavior in the West Indies used to be pretty bad, yes on the face of it those words sound racist and some people may may judge him racist. One of the west Indian fast bowlers had just bounced him on the head(Gavaskar never wore a helmet), and the crowd were shouting for his blood, they were saying "knock his head off", "kill him" that kind of stuff. You call that civilized behavior? Gavaskar though it was uncivilized and called it so. If you don't like him for that then go jump in a lake.
I don't think that justify his coment to me.. i just give you the example of Andrew symond.. he was called Monkey and you know how racist is that if you call someone from african backgound.. Monkey.. yet you never see Symond writing such a thing about indian crowd..

That was probably India's first ODI and the reason for such a slow scoring rate was that they did not know how to go about scoring any faster than that..
ya but one thing you have to remember that he played test matches in past and made centuries with better strike rate.. naturaly he couldn't play faster for the win? honestly it doesn't justify it.

The world series was one of the better things to happen to the game of cricket. Players used to be paid a pittance before that and the world series changed the game for the better. I don't know how you can hold it against Gavaskar for contemplating to join Packer when some of the best and most admired players from the world played in his series. Players like Viv Richards, Bobby Simpson, Tony Greig, Dennis Lillee, Imran Khan, Michael Holding, Andy Roberts.
Are you like looking for arguments to hate Gavaskar? Then why don't just come out and say that you hate him, Its ok with me if a tool like you hates him, I don't need your justifications because frankly they are sounding quite moronic...
i have admited that i am not a big fan of Gavaskar whether it was commentating or batting..and certainly not his attitude..
the reason i mention the world series issue because it is considered conterversial and we are talking about conterversial issues..

So Gavaskar was precious and spoilt, big news. Its not as if everybody else were perfect angels. I remember the Pakistani team walking off recently in England. Does that mean the entire team was unsporting?

So they are your favorite cricketers but you only hate Gavaskar for doing it. Clearly prejudice IMO. You are digging your own grave here.
if you r implying that i have accused the whole indian team of unsporting you r wrong.. we are talking about the attitude of Gavaskar..and if you r accusing pakistani team of being unsporting because the decisions that Inzi took in oval test.. then that is wrong again.. but that is totaly different issue..

the difference is that i like those cricketers for their game.. and to be honest.. i would feel the same way as i feel about Gavaskar if people tell me that they are the greatest sportman in the game..

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
you don't have to believe it.. if you dont wana believe it but it is considered conterversial and true considering that i haven't read any logical reason coming from Gavaskar saying why he batted slow..
So because you have not heard Gavaskar's version of the story, you are willing to believe any gossip that confirms your view of him.

Same goes with Sunil.. u might think he is one of the greatest sportman from india.. i don't.. we just have to agree to disagreee
Its not just me who thinks of him as one of India's greatest sportsmen, its millions of Indians too. You can keep shouting at clouds for all I care.

You have to know that everyone his thier opinion and point of view about issues.. maybe indians think this way..and approve of him as racist.. it is all good i am not judging anyone...i just happen to dissagree with that ..
Indians don't think he is a racist, neither has any West Indian commented about his book, You can go jump in the lake.

I don't think that justify his coment to me.. i just give you the example of Andrew symond.. he was called Monkey and you know how racist is that if you call someone from african backgound.. Monkey.. yet you never see Symond writing such a thing about indian crowd..
Calling symonds monkey is not the same as saying "Kill Symonds" or "knock his bloody head off". But I don't think you are intelligent enough to notice the difference. And how do you guarantee that he will never say anything like that about the Indian crowd sometime in the future. He just called McCullum a "Kiwi lump of ****", incase you missed your greatly admired Symonds latest rant on national radio.

ya but one thing you have to remember that he played test matches in past and made centuries with better strike rate.. naturaly he couldn't play faster for the win? honestly it doesn't justify it.
Have you seriously considered the fact that this was India's first ever ODI match or are you just speaking thru your arse as usual. Just because you have a good strike rate on day A does not mean you can bat with the same strike rate on day B. I have seen days when Jayasurya has struggled. That does not mean he has something against Jayawardene. Only a fool would make such an association.

i have admited that i am not a big fan of Gavaskar whether it was commentating or batting..and certainly not his attitude..
the reason i mention the world series issue because it is considered conterversial and we are talking about conterversial issues..
Since when is controversy or being controversial the same as being bad?? Just how dumb are you??

if you r implying that i have accused the whole indian team of unsporting you r wrong.. we are talking about the attitude of Gavaskar..and if you r accusing pakistani team of being unsporting because the decisions that Inzi took in oval test.. then that is wrong again.. but that is totaly different issue..
Gavaskar walked off the field and you paint him as bad and unsporting. So by the same measure, Pakistan walked off the pitch in England, so by YOUR own standards they are bad and unsporting. See how warped your reasoning is??

the difference is that i like those cricketers for their game.. and to be honest.. i would feel the same way as i feel about Gavaskar if people tell me that they are the greatest sportman in the game..
how the bloody hell do you like those people for their game when you were not even born when they retired and at the same time you dislike Gavaskar's game??

haroon510

International 12th Man
So because you have not heard Gavaskar's version of the story, you are willing to believe any gossip that confirms your view of him.

Its not just me who thinks of him as one of India's greatest sportsmen, its millions of Indians too. You can keep shouting at clouds for all I care.

Indians don't think he is a racist, neither has any West Indian commented about his book, You can go jump in the lake.

Calling symonds monkey is not the same as saying "Kill Symonds" or "knock his bloody head off". But I don't think you are intelligent enough to notice the difference. And how do you guarantee that he will never say anything like that about the Indian crowd sometime in the future. He just called McCullum a "Kiwi lump of ****", incase you missed your greatly admired Symonds latest rant on national radio.

Have you seriously considered the fact that this was India's first ever ODI match or are you just speaking thru your arse as usual. Just because you have a good strike rate on day A does not mean you can bat with the same strike rate on day B. I have seen days when Jayasurya has struggled. That does not mean he has something against Jayawardene. Only a fool would make such an association.

Since when is controversy or being controversial the same as being bad?? Just how dumb are you??

Gavaskar walked off the field and you paint him as bad and unsporting. So by the same measure, Pakistan walked off the pitch in England, so by YOUR own standards they are bad and unsporting. See how warped your reasoning is??

how the bloody hell do you like those people for their game when you were not even born when they retired and at the same time you dislike Gavaskar's game??

off course.. Gavaskar is supposed to explain what exactly happend.. and when he doesn't ...it sends wrong masseges to people..and make people believe that something else is going on..people clearly put him accountable for the lose on that much.. but yet i havn't read anywhere .. or any good reason why he played that slow.. there is a difference.. it is one thing that you can't make runs on some days and it is the other thing that you could try.. but you dont want to... Gavaskar didn't seem like he tried to make runs.. if he did he wouldn't be facing over 170 balls to make 36.. the amount of 4s he hit on that match is a prove of that...now if you r saying he couldn't do it ... then you r saying he isn't the same batsman or as good of batsman.. as idiots like you are making him sound like one...or seem like

i don't give a **** about you or million of indians who think whatever they want about him... i think the opposite of that and i have my reasons.. you can simply be mature and respect that rather than insulting me here... i could insult you back.. but i am keeping it to a limit where we both are able to have a mature adult conversation..

what exactly you call those comment then.. millions of those indians dont admit that sunil is racist.. even if they think he is .. i am from afghanistan and we have afghan heros. who are currpt lair, cheaters and even murderer.. but afghans dont admit that.. because they are their heros and they have done something that serve their interest or they are doing things that are in their interest..but that doesn't make those heros saint or good.. to relate that to here.. just because those millions of indians don't think sunil is racist.. that doesn't mean he isn't racist..

ok let me ask you this.. do you aprove of those monkey chants by the indian crowd? because to me.. it sounds like you do aprove of that...

and lets talk about that... i think symond was better of chanted "Kill Symonds" or "knock his bloody head off" rather than he was called monkey.. the reason for that is when those crowd called symond monkey.. they insulted his whole race.. rather than just him..now what you typed there is less effensive than being called moneky..

as far as symond writing stuff about it.. i am not sure i can't tell the future but if he does write.. i am sure he would write it because of guys like sunil.. guys like sunil started puting stuff out there in the media and .. basically leaving a bad example for the other young players...on any case.. sunil is blamed for this..

just to let you know.. when i brought symonds name i wasn't take his side.. i was just giving you an example..and camparing those two situations..

that might be india's first match but it wasn't sunils first day as a batsman..it clearly looks like he never tried to win the match..

Being conterversail is always bad.. if you consider both sides..it is bad for one side that is why it is conterversial.. you dont know this cuz you r too in love with sunil to realize that..

first of all.. those are the two different cases.. i am going to stand to what i have said before... and that was.. it was wrong of pakistani team walking of the field on oval.. i want to make this clear before you get me wrong.. second both of those decisions were taken by captain... that makes both of those captains.. guilty.. not the entire.. cricket team.. now you can blow this out of proportion and claim that i have accused both india and pakistan team and history of cricket unsporting... i wont give a **** about it.. because i never meant it that way..

when i said those cricketers, i was refering to Sir Viv richards, Imran khan, tony graig, and afew others..i have watched tapes of them bating and bowling.. their recards are amzing and not to forget.. i have read about them.. based on that i consider them my favorite cricketers.. no mater how much conterversial they are..now make whatever **** you want out of it... i don't give a ****..

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Oh FFS leave it alone already. I've always thought the result should've shown as a forfeit rather than a draw. Pakistan took a stand (one that I to this day agree with it) and they got penalized for it. Accept it and move on. You don't keep whining about it almost three years later.

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
off course.. Gavaskar is supposed to explain what exactly happend.. and when he doesn't ...it sends wrong masseges to people..and make people believe that something else is going on..people clearly put him accountable for the lose on that much.. but yet i havn't read anywhere .. or any good reason why he played that slow.. there is a difference.. it is one thing that you can't make runs on some days and it is the other thing that you could try.. but you dont want to... Gavaskar didn't seem like he tried to make runs.. if he did he wouldn't be facing over 170 balls to make 36.. the amount of 4s he hit on that match is a prove of that...now if you r saying he couldn't do it ... then you r saying he isn't the same batsman or as good of batsman.. as idiots like you are making him sound like one...or seem like
Gavaskar owes nobody an explanation but his captain. He certainly does not owe an explanation to prejudiced morons like you. You can run with whatever moronic theories that you want, it just makes you looks like a tool.

i don't give a **** about you or million of indians who think whatever they want about him... i think the opposite of that and i have my reasons.. you can simply be mature and respect that rather than insulting me here... i could insult you back.. but i am keeping it to a limit where we both are able to have a mature adult conversation..
In that case you can crawl back to whatever hole you crawled out of.

what exactly you call those comment then.. millions of those indians dont admit that sunil is racist.. even if they think he is
You are talking thru your arse once again here aren't you.

.. i am from afghanistan and we have afghan heros. who are currpt lair, cheaters and even murderer.. but afghans dont admit that.. because they are their heros and they have done something that serve their interest or they are doing things that are in their interest..but that doesn't make those heros saint or good.. to relate that to here.. just because those millions of indians don't think sunil is racist.. that doesn't mean he isn't racist..
Here goes your warped logic again, one moron's opinion does not count against a million of indians.

ok let me ask you this.. do you aprove of those monkey chants by the indian crowd? because to me.. it sounds like you do aprove of that...
I would wholeheartedly agree if a stadium full of Indians were calling YOU a Monkey.

and lets talk about that... i think symond was better of chanted "Kill Symonds" or "knock his bloody head off" rather than he was called monkey.. the reason for that is when those crowd called symond monkey.. they insulted his whole race.. rather than just him..now what you typed there is less effensive than being called moneky..
Grade A moronic reasoning here. To say 'Kill him' is better than calling him a monkey. Also please explain why calling Symonds a monkey is not just insulting Symonds but insulting his entire race?

as far as symond writing stuff about it.. i am not sure i can't tell the future but if he does write.. i am sure he would write it because of guys like sunil.. guys like sunil started puting stuff out there in the media and .. basically leaving a bad example for the other young players...on any case.. sunil is blamed for this..
So if Symonds misbehaves in the future, it is Gavaskar's fault is it? BTW are you still in school? how old are you??

just to let you know.. when i brought symonds name i wasn't take his side.. i was just giving you an example..and camparing those two situations..
Take his side in what?? you said Symonds will never say something like that, and for some reason you seem to be pretty sure of it. While he has insulted McCullum for no reason at all.

that might be india's first match but it wasn't sunils first day as a batsman..it clearly looks like he never tried to win the match.
Hey when pakistan was loosing all those matches to India in the last tour were they trying to win? Because by your criteria it seemed like they were not trying.

Being conterversail is always bad.. if you consider both sides..it is bad for one side that is why it is conterversial.. you dont know this cuz you r too in love with sunil to realize that..
Unlodge your head from your arse and look up controversial in a dictionary and explain why it is always bad.

first of all.. those are the two different cases.. i am going to stand to what i have said before... and that was.. it was wrong of pakistani team walking of the field on oval.. i want to make this clear before you get me wrong.. second both of those decisions were taken by captain... that makes both of those captains.. guilty.. not the entire.. cricket team.. now you can blow this out of proportion and claim that i have accused both india and pakistan team and history of cricket unsporting... i wont give a **** about it.. because i never meant it that way..
In case of Gavaskar he tried to force his batting partner to walk off but did not succeed as the dressing room asked him to cool it. In case of Pakistan no-one seemed to object and they pretty much agreed with Inzy. So isn't everyone an accomplice?

when i said those cricketers, i was refering to Sir Viv richards, Imran khan, tony graig, and afew others..i have watched tapes of them bating and bowling.. their recards are amzing and not to forget.. i have read about them.. based on that i consider them my favorite cricketers.. no mater how much conterversial they are..now make whatever **** you want out of it... i don't give a ****..
So Richards, Greig, Imran etc even though controversial are good, Gavaskar is controversial but bad?? If you have a prejudice against Gavaskar then come out and admit it. Stop hiding behind your moronic arguments.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Oh FFS leave it alone already. I've always thought the result should've shown as a forfeit rather than a draw. Pakistan took a stand (one that I to this day agree with it) and they got penalized for it. Accept it and move on. You don't keep whining about it almost three years later.
Completely AWTA.

haroon510

International 12th Man
Gavaskar owes nobody an explanation but his captain. He certainly does not owe an explanation to prejudiced morons like you. You can run with whatever moronic theories that you want, it just makes you looks like a tool.

In that case you can crawl back to whatever hole you crawled out of.

You are talking thru your arse once again here aren't you.

Here goes your warped logic again, one moron's opinion does not count against a million of indians.

I would wholeheartedly agree if a stadium full of Indians were calling YOU a Monkey.

Grade A moronic reasoning here. To say 'Kill him' is better than calling him a monkey. Also please explain why calling Symonds a monkey is not just insulting Symonds but insulting his entire race?

So if Symonds misbehaves in the future, it is Gavaskar's fault is it? BTW are you still in school? how old are you??

Take his side in what?? you said Symonds will never say something like that, and for some reason you seem to be pretty sure of it. While he has insulted McCullum for no reason at all.

Hey when pakistan was loosing all those matches to India in the last tour were they trying to win? Because by your criteria it seemed like they were not trying.

Unlodge your head from your arse and look up controversial in a dictionary and explain why it is always bad.

In case of Gavaskar he tried to force his batting partner to walk off but did not succeed as the dressing room asked him to cool it. In case of Pakistan no-one seemed to object and they pretty much agreed with Inzy. So isn't everyone an accomplice?

So Richards, Greig, Imran etc even though controversial are good, Gavaskar is controversial but bad?? If you have a prejudice against Gavaskar then come out and admit it. Stop hiding behind your moronic arguments.
so u call yourself mature.. honestly how old are you 10.. or what.. you know i am through arguing with you.. you have no manar.. i am trying to keep this conversation..somewhere where we both have respect for each other.. but certainly you don't know what is respect.. you r a low life idiot raised somewhere in uncivilized place.. i don't want to drop myself that low by arguing with you..

it seems that everytime i make an argument that is sensable you say i talk out of my ass.. you r full of ****.. you r too blind by your homo love for sunil that you don't see and understand other people's views and prospectives.

when i said Gavaskar owes explanation..he owes that explanation to those millions of indian fans you r talking about.. they deserve to know the truth.. Gavakar is their servent and because of them he went to indian team and make this what you call succesful career..and now we have idiots like you who says he doesn't owe an explaination..you r certainly wrong.. and for that you can go and shot yourself in the head..

No mater if it counts or not.. but i certainly have the right to have an opinion and it needs to be respected damat.. but it is too much to ask considering that we have low lives like you..

i am not going to go through the whole thing again.. i want you to go ahead and call monkey to someone from african background.. they will give you an explianation for that if you walk out alive..

it isn't just symond..any cricketer today that missbahave..they do it because some bad examples are set to them in past..this goes to all ex players who have been in conterversies in the past..the idea of cricket is a gentleman's game.. it was changed because of some of our ex cricketers..

when i said i am not taking symond's side.. i was refering to those 06-07 issues between symond and Harbajan .. now i dont wana talk about this because you r going to start arguing about this.. and i have no petiance and time to argue with morans like you..

there is a difference between trying to win and not trying to win.. Gavaskar could simply try and take risk..that way out at least he could have given india a chance.. but when see 36 runs in 174 with one 4.. it doesn't seem like he tried to win the match..

i know what controversy is ..i want you to define it. as far as i know.. it is a form of disptute and when there is dispute.. there is two to it.. one argue.. and try to prove that they are right.. the other argue that they are right.. so depending on what side you r .. the other side seem bad or unreasonable to you..

again.. you r trying to make this argument about oval incident.. and i dont want go to there.. we are talking bout Gavakar here.. and as far as i know.. they both walked off and the team manager got the other batsman back to the ground.. in any case.. you r taking this argument from unsporting Gavaskar to unsporting pakistani team.. which doesn't seem right.. and i dont want to open another can of worms and argue with you again and again.. as i don't even talk with low life people like you..

i said they are good players.. and i dont rate thier personalities with their game and i am a fan of their games ..i can't say that about Gavasker.. i have never been a fan of his bating..and we all know about his conterversies..

this is the end of arugmen.. we can go as far as we could.. we just have to agree to dissagree.. i am not discussing anything else.. i dont have the petiance.. and i might say things in the heat of the moment..that would cause me a ban here.. i don't want that.. i really love this place and respect the members and admins (unlike morans like you).. we may not agree on issues.. but i have always respected people's opinion here..and that is what i am asking for..

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
when i said Gavaskar owes explanation..he owes that explanation to those millions of indian fans you r talking about.. they deserve to know the truth.. Gavakar is their servent and because of them he went to indian team and make this what you call succesful career....
:laugh::laugh: Nope, He is not our servant. And he went into the Indian team because of his talent not because of anyone.

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
so u call yourself mature.. honestly how old are you 10.. or what.. you know i am through arguing with you.. you have no manar.. i am trying to keep this conversation..somewhere where we both have respect for each other.. but certainly you don't know what is respect.. you r a low life idiot raised somewhere in uncivilized place.. i don't want to drop myself that low by arguing with you..
I am pretty sure even a moron like you can come up with better insults than that.

it seems that everytime i make an argument that is sensable you say i talk out of my ass.. you r full of ****.. you r too blind by your homo love for sunil that you don't see and understand other people's views and prospectives.
Please do not call your moronic conspiracy theories which you pull out of your arse as 'sensible argument'.
And it isn't love that blinds people but prejudice, which you seem to have in huge amounts for anything Indian.

when i said Gavaskar owes explanation..he owes that explanation to those millions of indian fans you r talking about.. they deserve to know the truth.. Gavakar is their servent and because of them he went to indian team and make this what you call succesful career..and now we have idiots like you who says he doesn't owe an explaination..you r certainly wrong.. and for that you can go and shot yourself in the head..
If Indian fans wanted an explanation from him so badly they would go and ask him in a proper forum. Its only morons like you who write lies here just because they have a prejudice against someone.
Secondly Gavaskar is nobody's servant. He represented India in a popular sport. He made it to the Indian team because of his talent and his hard work and not because of any prayers of any fans.
As regards to your suggestion regarding shooting myself in the head, now who has the backward, uncivilised, neanderthal mentality here?? Why don't you go join your friends the Taliban, it seems that they need people who think like you.

No mater if it counts or not.. but i certainly have the right to have an opinion and it needs to be respected damat.. but it is too much to ask considering that we have low lives like you..
You have no right to spread lies and false conspiracy theories about anybody.

i am not going to go through the whole thing again.. i want you to go ahead and call monkey to someone from african background.. they will give you an explianation for that if you walk out alive..
Yup, confirmed that you can't even read straight. I said that I would have no problem if a stadium full of indians called YOU a Monkey. Are you of african background too?? If you are then let me know about it and maybe I shall take back my words and say something like maa ki instead.

it isn't just symond..any cricketer today that missbahave..they do it because some bad examples are set to them in past..this goes to all ex players who have been in conterversies in the past..the idea of cricket is a gentleman's game.. it was changed because of some of our ex cricketers..
So Gavaskar is to blame for all the people who misbehave. Before Gavaskar walked off the pitch players were perfect angels. They were all proper sporting gentlemen.
Gavaskar walked off the pitch as one of the australians swore at him as he was walking after being given out........to protest against the bad behaviour of the person who was swearing.
I don't seem to understand your moron logic too well, can you please explain why Gavaskar trying to persuade his partner to walk off contributes to bad behavior by current cricketers while the Pakistanis walking off after they had been accused of cheating does not contribute to bad behavior and is a good thing??

when i said i am not taking symond's side.. i was refering to those 06-07 issues between symond and Harbajan .. now i dont wana talk about this because you r going to start arguing about this.. and i have no petiance and time to argue with morans like you..
Its isn't moran its MORON, moron.

there is a difference between trying to win and not trying to win.. Gavaskar could simply try and take risk..that way out at least he could have given india a chance.. but when see 36 runs in 174 with one 4.. it doesn't seem like he tried to win the match..
Well by YOUR logic, when Sehwag was thrashing the Pakistani bowling attack all over the park, it seemed like they just were not trying. It looked like they wanted to lose. It looked like they did not like Inzy for some reason, which is why they were bowling badly. Look how badly they bowled. Sehwag got all those runs in a very short time and then Pakistan lost badly.

i know what controversy is ..i want you to define it. as far as i know.. it is a form of disptute and when there is dispute.. there is two to it.. one argue.. and try to prove that they are right.. the other argue that they are right.. so depending on what side you r .. the other side seem bad or unreasonable to you..
A dispute is not necessarily bad. It depends on what the dispute is about and which side of the argument you are on.
For example Islam is considered controversial nowadays. So by YOUR logic, it is bad. is it???

again.. you r trying to make this argument about oval incident.. and i dont want go to there.. we are talking bout Gavakar here.. and as far as i know.. they both walked off and the team manager got the other batsman back to the ground.. in any case.. you r taking this argument from unsporting Gavaskar to unsporting pakistani team.. which doesn't seem right.. and i dont want to open another can of worms and argue with you again and again.. as i don't even talk with low life people like you..
Ha.ha.........to bring up any incident that may portray pakistani players in a bad light I am a low life. Please explain why Gavaskar is unsporting for walking off while the entire Pakistan team is not for doing the same thing?? I am not going to let you wriggle out of this one.

i said they are good players.. and i dont rate thier personalities with their game and i am a fan of their games ..i can't say that about Gavasker.. i have never been a fan of his bating..and we all know about his conterversies..
Who is "we all"?? You and who else?? Like I have said before, I dont give a damn if morons like you have a prejudice against Gavaskar. But at least have the courage to admit it. Don't go hiding behind all your controversy theories and other lies.

this is the end of arugmen.. we can go as far as we could.. we just have to agree to dissagree.. i am not discussing anything else.. i dont have the petiance.. and i might say things in the heat of the moment..that would cause me a ban here.. i don't want that.. i really love this place and respect the members and admins (unlike morans like you).. we may not agree on issues.. but i have always respected people's opinion here..and that is what i am asking for..
You are not going to get any respect for spreading lies and misinformation. You will be considered a moron.

haroon510

International 12th Man
sirdj and haroon510, this is an official warning, cut out the insults.
no worries bro.. i stoped argueing with people like him... if you notice he was the one who started insulting me.. i was expressing my opinion with all respect ..but anyways..no worries.. it wont happen..