• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Opinions of These Bowlers

gettingbetter

State Vice-Captain
With all due respect to all 3, they are all overrated on this board. Kallis perhaps is the least accomplished, but hes just as talented as the other 2. However, all 3 of them were really made to hold the candle for someone far superior to them rather than lead an attack on their own. They are the Gillespies to the Glenn Mcgraths and the fact that 2 of them are the top 2 bowlers in the world right now is more indicative of the bowling quality in the world rather than anything else.
I never really rated any of them, I solely picked them on the basis of similar averages. IIRC, the main reason I started this thread was to see the opinions of posters upon Kallis. I know stats don't tell the whole story, but I'll be the first to say that Kallis is not as good a bowler as either Lee or Flintoff, but I don't think that he is that far away from them in pure wicket taking ability.