• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies tour of Australia, Jan–Feb 2024

Spark

Global Moderator
Well, I probably won't need my tickets still but for very different reasons to what I was expecting

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Might…the WIndies get a first innings lead here?

maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to rough up Joseph in the first innings huh

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
These seamy sponges might give us better cricket against most sides but when India come we need to go back to the classic hard fast road-ish stuff

Spark

Global Moderator
These seamy sponges might give us better cricket against most sides but when India come we need to go back to the classic hard fast road-ish stuff
What we need from a cricket pov is for the IOD to flip and for there to be 0 rain on the east coast from like September onwards. Really suspect that the humidity and rain this summer has led to some of these slow decks

Qlder

International Debutant
Ridiculous that ball clearly missed bat by inches yet umpire still asked for hot spot and snicko