• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official West Indies in New Zealand***

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Vettori will be one of the main beneficiaries of the referral system IMO. I seem to recall he's had way more than his fair share of bad decisions over the years.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Gee Gillespie almost had Nash there too, almost the fifth wicket of the session - Taylor doesn't look in great shape at all trying to take the catch, if its a dislocated finger thats hugely unfortunate.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Gee Gillespie almost had Nash there too, almost the fifth wicket of the session - Taylor doesn't look in great shape at all trying to take the catch, if its a dislocated finger thats hugely unfortunate.
Dunno a sore finger could be good. If it twangs a bit hopefully he'll keep his mind on the game. :ph34r:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Confirmed as dislocated. Not sure if that'll keep him out of the 2nd test or not though

Atreyu

School Boy/Girl Captain
Bring Sinclair in if Taylor can't play. Give him a second/Third/Forth chance at international level.:ph34r:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd say Peter Fulton would be the most likely option if Taylor was to be ruled out for the second test match, Broom as a bolter perhaps. Highly doubt Sinclair would be given the call up.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Seems I'm one of the few (if any) Gillespie fans around these parts.

Wouldn't mind seeing Nash make a decent score, too.

Atreyu

School Boy/Girl Captain
Windies only needing 70 to avoid the follow on now.We are going to have to hope for a collapse if we want a chance at winning,