• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Harmison strikes.

I reckon he'll run through them, tbh.

This pitch is deteriorating all the time.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No way was he playing a shot there. 'twas out imho.

Monty's got to calm down a bit, though,

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Thought I`d posted on him earlier, but Sammy is one of my favourite players. Absolute gun, wish I got in here before his 7-for. In my top five favourite players fo sho.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Just been watching Five's highlight show. KP's chin strap was definitely done up, it looks like it came away near his ear on impact tho. Doubt he'll get out like that again if he plays til he's 40.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Just been watching Five's highlight show. KP's chin strap was definitely done up, it looks like it came away near his ear on impact tho. Doubt he'll get out like that again if he plays til he's 40.
As Jimmy Adams said, not a great advert for Woodworm helmets.

Nishant

International 12th Man
and it wasnt really his fault at all TBH...he personally, didnt actually hit the wicket at all...unlucky KP!

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Good work by Sammy to give the West Indies even a slim chance. 433 runs to make and 9 wickets in hand. Not out of the realms of possibility if they bat like they did in the first Test and Englnad bowl like they did in the first innings. In any case Sammy to get a century.

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Good work by Sammy to give the West Indies even a slim chance. 433 runs to make and 9 wickets in hand. Not out of the realms of possibility if they bat like they did in the first Test and Englnad bowl like they did in the first innings. In any case Sammy to get a century.
With the way the ball is turning on this wicket theres not a chance, given enough time Monty will eventually bowl 9 unplayable balls just by himself.