• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Trade Discussion Thread**

Graham

3rd Umpire
So where a player has played 90 FC games and averaged 50 with the bat, we should assume that 90 games = 180 bats at 50 per innings rather than 90 bats at 50 per innings?

And how do we recalculate the bowlers Strike rates?

OD is easy, FC not so easy.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
depends on the ammount of overs and wickets compared to matches played, use the same rule, lots of wickets/games effects the change made...
obviously u wont be able to get exact stats before jason does them, but u should have a rough idea...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
ACTCA seem resigned to making no trades in the pre-draft trading period...

A club spokesman said today that the club would not rush into any deals and with the deadline only a couple of days away they would be very hard-pressed to confirm any deals...

The club is now said to be looking to the draft to strengthen their squad whilst maybe making 1 or 2 deals after the draft....

Simon

typical ACTCA not getting off their **** and doing anything...

thats a dig at the real ACTCA, not you blewy ;)

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
As per previous seasons Qld will offer to trade some of the offcuts to lower sides (division 4 or 5) at my discretion for whatever they want to trade me for them. The likely offcuts for this season are

L Pettifer (bowler) 4d sr 46.9 1d sr 42.6
J Lewry (bowler) 4d sr 49 1d sr 34.7
I Farhat (allrounder) 4d bat 43 sr 53 1d bat 34.1 sr 37
Z Thomas (batsman) 4d bat 31.1 1d bat 39.6
R Nichol (batsman) 4d bat 36.8 1d bat 24.4
V Walker (allrounder) 4d bat 34 sr 52 1d bat 27 sr 47

Please contact me if interested.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
The Argonaut said:
As per previous seasons Qld will offer to trade some of the offcuts to lower sides (division 4 or 5) at my discretion for whatever they want to trade me for them. The likely offcuts for this season are

L Pettifer (bowler) 4d sr 46.9 1d sr 42.6
J Lewry (bowler) 4d sr 49 1d sr 34.7
I Farhat (allrounder) 4d bat 43 sr 53 1d bat 34.1 sr 37
Z Thomas (batsman) 4d bat 31.1 1d bat 39.6
R Nichol (batsman) 4d bat 36.8 1d bat 24.4
V Walker (allrounder) 4d bat 34 sr 52 1d bat 27 sr 47

Please contact me if interested.
Hi im chittagong (div 6) an im interested in all those players, especially farhat and walker. please contact me at dave.p.richards at btinternet.com. the players i would give you would be hakim and f Hossain, or others as i have a lot of poor player

Simon

trading ends tonight, and if jason hasnt confirmed it before the threads close, unfortunately it wont count...

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ferd - if you want those players that I was talking to you about, contact me ASAP - we are running out of time.

To any other managers.

I'm giving up:

McKenzie
Mackenzie
Ablett
Baugh
Sarwan
Tariq

All there updated stats are on this forum. If you post I will confirm, I don't care for whom (that is, if anyone is interested).

Simon

im bringing this thread back from the dead, rather than starting a new one...

Cloete

International Captain
In a bid to get relegated from the OD form of the game, TN are on the lookout for any 4D only players. Currently virtually every player in our team is good enough for both forms of the game!

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Simon, can you send me my updated squad?I'm not sure if i have the right stats.Need it in case i need to make some trades.

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
The Baconator said:
i'm looking for anyone really with a 1D average over 35 and a 4D average over 30
Have you got MSN Mate? I think I might have somebody who fits the mould perfectly.