• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Most of us would be flat out making 1500m in open surf, let alone cycling 40km and running 5km afterwards.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tough watch for Jessica' Fox's old man, who saw her qualify fastest in the canoeing then finish third, all while having to commentate the action for our network here.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Tough watch for Jessica' Fox's old man, who saw her qualify fastest in the canoeing then finish third, all while having to commentate the action for our network here.
That is rough. I guess that's only a sport you get into if your old folks do it

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
While I wait for the track and field events for the proper jingoism, can we get some false hope of rekindling the Glory days from the 2 boxers We have left In competition?

Heboric

International Debutant
Who watched Argentina beat South Africa in one the 7s quarterfinals? Amazing performance after an early red card.
Normally I dont critcize the 'T20 of rugby' performances, but that was absolutely ****. I know things happen in sport - look at SA surfing girl, 17th ranked but got a medal. But geez that result hurt

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Normally I dont critcize the 'T20 of rugby' performances, but that was absolutely ****. I know things happen in sport - look at SA surfing girl, 17th ranked but got a medal. But geez that result hurt
We know from rugby 7s in Rio. We were terrible in 2016. Obviously I hope NZ wins gold, but Fiji or Argentina would be fine - just not the Brits!