• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Third Test at Edgbaston

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
After the **** he copped following Lord's Rudi will square-up massively here in England's innings. 3 dodgy lbs and 1 caught behind given that isn't out.

Then again, he may not be squaring-up at all :ph34r:

Jakester1288

International Regular
Wow, we are getting rolled.

I haven't felt like posting about it, I've been angry and also disappointed in our selections and players performances.

It doesn't feel good to be an Australian right now. It looks like an Ashes loss.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Anyone else not worried about Johnson remembering how to bowl next innings? I'm terrified that he and the Hilf will skittle us. Especially with a top order that has Bopara and Bell in it...