• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

Shady Slim

International Coach
brilliant bowling from the cumster
if that's a quicker ball it makes it to the rope but the slower ball doesn't give him the right purchase

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
This is on Rohit/Dravid imo. No way is Sky deciding this insane tactic by himself. If he is they’d have surely told Kuldeep to make him see sense before he came in.
They are just taking the runs they can get tbh. Its not a totally stupid strategy given the hole we have dug for ourselves. You never know if these 10-15 runs could end up being the difference.

The other option is to turn down singles and also struggle to find boundaries and have SKY hit himself out. This is perhaps the more sensible option.

Spark

Global Moderator
How good is that field placement of the really fine third man? Just great awareness. It’s the little things
Yeah I've been very critical of this team management for not having attention to detail this year but they've got that stuff spot on today.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They are just taking the runs they can get tbh. Its not a totally stupid strategy given the hole we have dug for ourselves. You never know if these 10-15 runs could end up being the difference.

The other option is to turn down singles and also struggle to find boundaries and have SKY hit himself out. This is perhaps the more sensible option.
I'm all seriousness this is likely true.

I just hate his chewing technique. Ruins everything about him.